CHAPTER 17

"Heidi, you're the only one who can really understand me," Nesa drank the coffee Heidi have prepared for her. Its been a long year since Nesa entered Heidi's house where both of them created memories.

Those Ups and downs that they have shared together and those stories about their family and friends. Except for love, they never talked about love and liking someone because Heidi doesn't like to talk about that and Nesa knows that it may offend Heidi.

About friends, Heidi and Nesa love to tell stories about their friends by just using pet names. This is the weird part of their friendship because they never really know the real names of each other's friends because they love to make it interesting by using pet names.

I know, but Nesa I can't be friends with you anymore," Heidi softly said.

"Why? I'm already with someone. I'm already in love with someone else," Nesa pursed her lips.

"That's not my point Nudee'," Heidi sat down in front of her ex-best friend.

"Then what Didi?" Nesa took Heidi's hand as she had always done since they were kids.

"You are well aware how much you are making me vulnerable, Nesa. You know I'm still building my walls," the lovely woman looked down.

"Why do you even have to build your walls Heidi?" Live your life, pain is part of our life and what you are doing is keep running away from the reality that this is how life works," Nesa sincerely said.

"Nesa, because if I did not, do you think I left you? It's not easy to see the only person who gets to see you inside destroying herself because I cannot love you back,"

"If I did not have those walls, then you wouldn't be able to find that person who you truly love. Do you get me, Nesa?" Nesa nodded.

"I did this for both of us because while seeing you like that, I'm also slowly breaking my wall. I love you, you know how much I love you. You are the only person who gets to see me behind those walls. I just don't love you that same way you do,"

"And it's hurting me to see you like that and it started to affect my routines, I can't focus, I can't function," Heidi shed another tear.

"I know Heidi," that's already in the past. Can we start over?" Nesa asked.

"Nesa" Heidi sighed.

"Please?"

"Okay, but can you wait a little bit?" Heidi removed her hands away from the woman as she feels her hand starting to shake again like how it is every time Heidi is coming out from the virtual reality game.

"Don't tell me you're going back to that Virtual Reality again?!" Nesa groans.

"Do you think I have a choice?" Heidi coldly said.

"What? Oh my god, Heidi. Don't fucking tell me?! He's making you do it regularly?!" Nesa balled her fist. "I will kill him!"

"I volunteered Nudee. After I left you. I have to do it because I almost ran back to you," Heidi seriously said. "But I stopped when I met her,"

It is after a year of kidnapping when Heidi saw her grandfather having a photo with the scientist that kidnapped Heidi. She is already 11 years old when she discovered that her grandfather is behind the kidnapping and she told Nesa about it. Heidi's grandfather explained everything to Heidi and make her understand why he is doing it.

His Grandfather just wants to protect Mina from pain. She wants to make Heidi strong, just in case, other people will use the person she cares about against her. And also just in case, people she cares about leave her.

They know that the pain will always be there but it is a help for Heidi to keep rational during the hard situations. It is for her to be able to hide her vulnerability. It is for Heidi, so bad people cannot use anything to bring her down.

"Why can't you do that now?" Nesa pouted.

"oh gosh, you're stubborn Nesa," Heidi whined. "You've never changed,"

"You're the only person who gets to see the real me too, Didi. You are the only person who understands me," she giggled.

"That's because we grew up together, Nesa, like literally." Heidi chuckled.

"So?" She raised her eyebrow. "Friends?"

"Okay fine. Just keep it low like before," Heidi rolled her eyes.

The two best friends spent the day catching up with each other. Nesa hasn't told Heidi that she is already engaged but in love with someone else because love is not their kind of topic.

"Are we really going to hide each other until we die?" Nesa chuckled.

"Hmm, let's talk about that next time. It's already dark, you have to go home," Heidi playfully pushed Nesa out of her house.

Nesa left Heidi's home happy and went to her home just to see a fuming Tina in her living room.

"What are you doing here, Babe?", Nesa widely smile forgetting that they just fought earlier because Heidi already changed her mood. Heidi is just her mood neutralizer.

"You came back from her, did you? you met her again did you?" Tina madly said. Tina knows that she is mad. She is so jealous but not as jealous as before, however, she knows that she is surely mad because of why isn't she as jealous as before.

"Does it matter Tina? at least I got my best friend back to me," Nesa sarcastically said which hurt Tina Okay, she is not jealous because Nesa is her fiance but she is jealous because Nesa sees someone else as her best friend and Tina doesn't have any fucking idea who is the woman.

"I'm your best friend Nudee!'

"Of course, you are my best friend too! Can we stop fighting Tina," I'm so tired,"

"Did you fucked her?" Tina chuckled.

"What?"

"You did, did you?!"

"What the hell Tina!?" I did not! I already told you, I'm not in love with her anymore!"

"But do you still love her?" Tina nervously asked.

"Nana, I will always love her," Nesa said. " But I'm not in love with her anymore, please, I'm so tired of this,"

"I'm marrying you didn't I?" Nesa said, now she understands how it feels like to force yourself to someone you are not in love with.

'will I become just like Tina if Heidi chose to stay with me?' Nesa thought.

It's too late to cancel the wedding because it is already announced worldwide and canceling the wedding can affect their reputation, especially Tina.

However, at this moment, all she can think is Ava because she's so stupid trying to prove her nonsense point.

"Look Nesa., End everything with that girl because I'm not letting you go," Tina said and gave her a peck on her lips.

----

That's it for now HAHAAHAHAHAH XD... it's nearly end of my shift again !!!

Please bear with my grammar :) hahah