CHAPTER 25

Tina got mad as she realized what is she doing with Heidi. They went back to Bangkok as soon as Tina walked out on Heidi.

Marie feels bad and carries the information heavily while Tina is still confused but she is so stubborn. She still believe that she's in love with Nesa when in fact Heidi is making her weak.

A week has passed and 3 Woman has already gone back to Bangkok. Heidi groans as she heard a loud knock on her house, of course she knows who is it. Only two person who knows where she lives and it's impossible that it's her grandfather because he's too weak to come.

The lovely woman open the door to see Nesa crying.

"Hey," Heidi soften and pulled Nesa inside her house hugged her. "What's wrong?"

"Will you listen?" Nesa nervously said. "It's about love,"

"Of course. Whatever it is Nesa, you know we can talk about it," Heidi assured her.

"I can't get married," Nesa sobbed, "I don't want to get married. It's all my fault,"

"I'm sorry, I know this is not your kind of conversation but I don't know where to go," Heidi tapped her back thinking what did Tina do to Nesa.

"I proposed to my girlfriend but I'm in love with someone else," Nesa said that made Heidi stunned.

"It's not you! I swear. It's Ava, she's part of our circle of friends," she confessed. "What should I do? Tina cares about her reputation."

Nesa told Heidi everything, from why did she date Tina even she doesn't love her the same way.

The lovely woman understood. She hurt Nesa so much that she build that kind of mindset.

"I know that you are always right. I should have understand you earlier. Now I have hurt the people I care about," Nesa sighed.

"Always do what you think is the right thing to do," Heidi said. "Don't stress yourself so much, take a breath for a moment,"

"How about you? the person you love. Why you didn't fight for her, Heidi?"

"She not mine in the first place. I also make mistakes, Nesa. I just can't let it go, so somehow I can say that I fought for her. But things are complicated." Heidi smiled while telling her that amused Nesa.

'She really loves her,' Nesa though.

"She's in love with someone else. I just did what I think is right. Letting go. Even my heart is choosing her, I decided to let go," Heidi said. "Now, it is like I'm in your position when you fell in love with me, the difference is, I didn't push it,"

It is the very first time that Nesa and Heidi talked about love. And Nesa is very happy to have this moment with her best friend.

Heidi's wall is already broken.

Nesa being herself, she thought of a way to break the engagement.

She knows it's the right thing to do.

She entered Tina's office and tried to find something that she can use against Tina.

Surprisingly she saw the envelope, Tina is currently out with Marie, Engfa, Chumpo, and Ava while Nesa plans to wait for them inside Tina's office.

The woman have grown an interest on the envelope and opened it. She widen her eyes when she saw her Heidi's name written on the Marriage certificate with Tina. 

"It make sense," Nesa felt betrayed.

"My wall are still broken"

"You will hate me," Heidi said.