CHAPTER 12

Tina went back to her normal life. Going back and acting like a bitch. That's who she really is.

She acts tough and bossy because if she did not, people will take advantage of her. at least that's what life taught her.

She also did not have a vision just like in the hospital anymore, so she immediately forgot about that woman in simple clothes in her dreams.

"P'Tina!" the brunette saw Ava walking to her.

"Hey, why are you here?" Tina raised her eyebrow.
"I worked here for two years now, P'Tina,"

Of course, the brunette keeps forgetting that she's been in a coma for two years, but it doesn't feel real. She always feels like there is something more.

"Babe," Nudee walked in to her office with a flower and gave her a peck on her lips. "I missed you so much, Nana,'

"We've been together for weeks now, Nudee," Tina giggled. Everything is back. He feelings for Heidi remain hidden as she couldn't remember her.

"Still!! I lost you for two years, Tina. I just couldn't be away from you anymore," Nudee pouted as Marie came inside that made Tina irritated because she hates many people inside her office.

Marie has been Tina's secretary and losing her best friend and boss has also been hard for her. She thought she lost Tina and it's making all of them crazy.

Even if Tina is not the best sister friend/boss, she is still loved by everyone.

"We thought you were kidnapped, we are so crazy waiting for a call but that didn't came. We searched everywhere, but you just disappeared," Marie sighed.

"We also looked at the record on flights but your name is never on board," she added.

"We did not expect you to be on the Beach side. We should have looked more,"

Tsk! it's fine! I'm here now," Tina chuckled. "Now, get the fuck out of my office because I have to work!" she yelled going back to her bitch mode.

She is like this with everyone when she's with 3 girls for two years Heidi has been helping her improve her attitude without knowing.

Everyone left the office except Marie because it's time for them to work.

"Do you want some tea?" Marie said.

"No, the usual," Tina said unconsciously while reviewing some files.

"What usual Nana?"

"Of course my favorite, coffee,' Tina chuckled as she raised her head to see confused Marie.

The boss cleared her throat and looked Marie weirdly. "What?"

You didn't drink coffee, Nana," Marie said.

"Did I say coffee? yeah, I hate coffee. That's sarcasm Marie! Tina rolled her eyes, "Now get my tea!" she yelled.

As Marie went out the office, Tina sighed. "What is that Tina?" she asked herself.

"What's wrong with me?"

After a minute Marie came in with the tea that Tina usually drink.

"Here's your favorite boss," She said and left the office immediately because she cannot deal with Tina's mood swing.

Instead of studying the papers, Tina just stared at the tea in front of her and take a sip but she did not like it.

In the end, she left the tea until it got cold.

Marie got a little bit mad seeing the tea untouched. She doesn't know why her boss is acting weird. Tina is still the old bitch person but there is something is different with her that is like different person.