CHAPTER 22

"Let's go home," Tina tiredly said. She is disappointed that Heidi doesn't care at all.

Engfa nodded and went to the car and tried to turn it on but It is not working.

"Why did I forget in the first place?" the brunette asked. "Just tell me how did I end up being with you?"

"Just move on, Tina. Don't do this to yourself. Go home, your family and fiance is waiting for you," Heidi said.

"Mariieee, we have a problem, the car is not starting," Engfa heaved a sigh.

It is already dark and the 3 girls came to the place with their driver and left them in the place, and the place doesn't have a signal so they can't contact anyone.

"God Marie! you did not check the car?" Tina growl.

"I did not know that this place is so far," Marie tiredly said.

"You can stay here," Marima said as she look at Marie. "This house has three rooms. Our driver has already gone home and we plan to go home after a week. So, we don't really know how to help you. The signal here is far from the beach,"

"You have to live with us for today, we can ask Aoom to look for your car," Heidi listlessly said.

"Or you can live with us and go back to Bangkok together," Marima suggested.

"That's fine with me," Marie said.

"Then you two stay in the third room," Charlotte smirked breaking the tension inside the house, "And Engfa will sleep with me,"

"What? No!" Engfa said.

"Come on, Engfa. Let the Married couple sleep with each other," Tina suddenly blushed.

"No, Tina is not my wife anymore, maybe on paper, yes. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. Charlotte, Let's sleep together," Heidi said as Charlotte weakly smiled. Charlotte suddenly remembered that she already decided to give up on Engfa.

While Engfa and her friends already talked about her and Charlotte. Chumpoo got mad at first because if she only knew that Engfa and Charlotte liked each other, she should have let go of Charlotte earlier.

They decided to rest for the night after having an awkward dinner. None of them are speaking when they are eating because it is hard for them to process what is just happening.

As Heidi immediately fall asleep, Charlotte decided to went out of the room to visit Tina and Engfa in the other room.

"Hi Nana, I know Heidi is so against on helping you remember us. But this is your favorite pillow, Heidi bought this for you when you got released from the hospital," Charlotte looked down on floor while painfully smiling.

"I know what Heidi did is unforgivable, but I hope you still forgive us for what we did. I did not do it to get back on you. I did it because I saw how you affect each other,"

"You are like a sister to me. You used to listening to my stories. It's crazy that I told you that I have a girlfriend but I'm in love with her best friend. I remembered what you told me that time. I'm doing what is right, and I couldn't do this without you." Nayeon pursed her lips because she couldn't imagine what Charlotte is saying because she didn't like the girl.

"I'm not going to hurt both of your best friend, that is why I'm not choosing any of them," Charlotte looked at Engfa. "It doesn't really matter anymore. Uhm, Have a good night, Tina, Engfa,"

If you are a friend of Heidi. What Sana did is influenced by Mina's personality and what Nayeon advised her before. Don't choose someone or something if you feel that it is in the wrong place and wrong time, that is what Mina taught her.