第五章

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

"Jin Ling, I accompany you to hunt, not to see you disgrace yourself." The stern voice of her former Shidi's rung through her head as she stared at him before glancing at the young Jin who was still pinned down on the ground with a conflicted expression. "Get up this instant!"

'There's no way...don't tell me' Millions of thoughts gathered in her mind.

Seeing that the female was frozen in her spot, Mo XuanYu quickly tried to peel the spell off of Jin Ling's back as he beckoned it toward him.

However, a sudden purple lightning snatched it away before it could come to him and the leaf doll flew to Jiang WanYin's hand.

The Jiang Sect Leader looked at the doll before immediately disintegrating it to dust with a burst from his spiritual energy.

Jin Ling quickly got up and rushed to the side where his uncle was standing as he glared angrily over to the pair. "I'm gonna break your legs, damn lunatics!"

"Break their legs? Didn't I tell you before? If you see such demonic cultivators, kill them and feed your dog." Jiang WanYin stated coldly.

With that, Jin Ling unsheathed his sword and charged toward the pair without hesitation.

"Wei-Qianbei! Move! Move!" Mo XuanYu shouted under his breath as he tried to pull the woman away, but with such resilience, she rooted on the spot.

'He...He...He is-'

Suddenly, a white glare appeared from the sky before slamming down in between her and Jin Ling's sword.

Jiang WanYin's eyes widened. "This is..."

The three were blown away by the powerful force as Wei WuHui let out a small yelp, waiting to feel the hard earthy ground meeting her back.

However, a firm hand grabbed her own and she felt herself being pulled up, her wide eyes meeting with a pair of distant honey-brown eyes, white cloud-imprinted forehead ribbon fluttering graciously in the breeze.