第八章

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

'How is this possible? Jin GuangShan said Wen Ning was burned to ashes, along with Wen Qing...how?' Wei WuHui's arms numbly fell to her sides as she continued to stared at Wen Ning as more cultivators began to appeared.

All eyes on the fierce corpse.

"Ghost...Ghost General?" One of the cultivators stammered, fear clearly expressed on their faces.

"How is it possible? Even before the Siege of the Burial Mounds, wasn't he already scattered to dust?"

Meanwhile, Jin Ling glared at Wen Ning with utter hatred in his eyes as he pointed his sword at the Ghost General.

However, before he could do anything, the Ghost Hand suddenly appeared out from the cloud of dust and grabbed Jin Ling by the throat, slamming him roughly against the tree.

Lan LingShu gasped in horror. "Jin Ling!"

Wei WuHui immediately snapped out of her daze the moment Jin Ling was captured and quickly played her flute, her eyes omitting a spark before her irises began to glow crimson.

Despite the awful melody, Wei WuHui's order still worked through as veins appeared once again on Wen Ning's face and without a pause, Wen Ning charged toward the Dancing Goddess with a snarl. Effortlessly, cutting the Ghost Hand off of her with a burst of his strength and in the process, freeing Jin Ling from its grasp.

Immediately, Lan LingShu and Lan JingYi rushed over to the youngster's side, checking him over.

However, the detached arm was still active as it began to moved on its own, crawling like a spider through the bushes as Wei WuHui's playing become rapid and urges the Ghost General to search and capture the Ghost Hand as her red eyes glanced around the surrounding. Trying to locate the deadly arm.

The Ghost General leapt into the air and slammed his fist down, causing the ground to crumbled under his powerful strength as rocks flew up

The Ghost General leapt into the air and slammed his fist down, causing the ground to crumbled under his powerful strength as rocks flew up. Successfully, reprimanding the Ghost Arm.

Then, Wei WuHui stopped playing and turned to Lan SiZhui. "Quick! The Evil-Sealing Pouch!" She called out as the latter turned to the Ghost Hand.

'First the forbidden offering ritual. Now this bloodthirsty ghost hand!' The woman thought as she turned to the twitching hand that was in the Ghost General's grasp with narrowed eyes. 'I'm afraid there's more than meets the eye'