The Mission

*Keith stands up and follows Miyuki, Miyuki takes him to her Penthouse, he takes Keith's clothes and begins to clean them, afterwards, she places them in the dryer. While Miyuki was doing this Keith was in the shower, warm water hitting his face as the water flowed on his skin, he thinks about the events that ended up happening, Keith then gets out of the shower wearing a robe, he then sees Miyuki sitting on the sofa*

Miyuki: Keith, sit down beside me, I'll patch up your wounds *she gives keith the smile he can't resist*

*Keith sits down beside her and she begins to clean his wounds and patch his wounds with bandages, Keith looks at Miyuki while he is blushing, after Miyuki is finished patching his wounds he lowers Keith's head on her lap*

Miyuki: What happened? Why are you so beaten up? Did something happen? Was it the Hwang Clan? If it was them I'm sorry, I made you a target for protecting me

Keith: Well uh, someone attempted my life

Miyuki: I'm so sorry to hear that, is there anything me or my family can do? We are forever in your debt so, maybe we can protect you.

Keith: Miyuki, It's alright, anyway, I would like my clothes back, I'll return to my home.

Miyuki: Keith, please stay the night, I'll prepare a room for you, it's the least I can do for you since you saved me.

Keith: Okay, I'll do so, thanks!

*Miyuki prepares a room for Keith and he sleeps there for the whole night, Keith wakes up the next day with Miyuki on the phone, but when Keith peeks out the door Miyuki already hung up the phone, she prepares breakfast on the table for the two of them, Keith steps out of the room and sits at the table*

Miyuki: That was my father on the phone, he told me he wants to see you.

Keith: Alright, let's head there after we eat breakfast.

*After Miyuki finished making the meal, Miyuki takes Keith to LuxCore tower to meet with his father*

Tatsuhiro: Keith! Just the man I wanted to see, I heard from sources that you got expelled from the clan, I was thinking, would you like to work with us? 

Keith: Sorry, but sitting down at a desk while filling out paperwork isn't my style sir

Tatsuhiro: No, not as a salaryman in LuxCore tower, I mean as an agent in the Watanabe Network.

Keith: Wait I'm confused, what's the difference between the two?

Tatsuhiro: LuxCore Tower is the one you see here.

Keith: I understand, anyway what do you mean by an agent?

Tatsuhiro: Well people here are legitimately working, but there is a secret underground floor here that connects to our private office where my network works, they dig for information, some are agents that we send to investigate things happening in this city, anyway I know we owe you for saving our daughter but I do need your help on one thing, does Andy Batista sound familiar to you?

Keith: Well yeah, he's my cousin, he's been missing for 6 days.

Tatsuhiro: Well I just received further news that my friend Mamako has died, along with her infant daughter, and his husband, Crisanto is part of the Worm organization now, there is no evidence yet but we believe it was him who killed the two, but for Andy, yeah he's gone, he just disappeared, anyway since I did some digging, I found out you two were related, so would you please do this mission for me?