Phoenix Academy

*Phoenix Academy, the school that was built in the middle of the turf war during the 80s in Sinvera City, Phoenix Academy was built on top of the destroyed mansion of Gabriel Buenaventura, He rebuilt his mansion in 1995 to house uneducated children until he died in 2007 at the age of 75, his crest a phoenix symbolizes how his home rose from the ashes and became a prestigious big school after the turf wars in Sinvera city.*

Andy: Keith the dude that was introducing us to the history around the school is so boring, I could have sworn I was about to fall asleep.

Keith: I guess, but I think we have to listen since we are new students.

Andy: Why were you assigned to go with me?

Keith: I came here to protect you and Miyuki, I'm working for Mr. Watanabe, and he said I'm needed here

Andy: Okay I understand, it's not like anything can happen in this school, no one is going to attack Phoenix Academy.

Keith: Well this school hosts the heirs to big companies and such, if the whole school were to be captured by terrorists, then they would probably be able to gain money we can't even count.

Andy: You know a lot about things like that huh? Well, I hope you can maintain your cover in the school.

Keith: Easier said than done, I'm bigger than most kids here, and I'm bound to get heads turning.

Andy: Well Sad thing is my section is far away from yours, you are with Miyuki then?

Keith: Yeah Mr. Watanabe pulled some strings so I ended up in her section, makes my job easier if you think about it

Andy: Keith I need you to be honest with me, what's your reason for protecting Miyuki? Why do you do this job?

Keith: It's because I owe her family for giving me somewhere to turn to when I hit rock bottom, so I accept anything they make me do

Andy: Interesting, do you think Miyuki's hot?

Keith: Heh, Damn right she is!

Andy: Do you think I got a chance with her?

Keith: I don't know, I have no idea what she likes or her standards, I guess as all relationship advice goes, be your best self when interacting with her, I'm sure you can get her to notice you.

Andy: I will take what you said to heart, Keith,. I got to run somewhere, I received this invitation from the school's martial arts classes, See you!

*Andy runs off to the place, when he enters he notices several other people looking at him, he is the smallest one out of all the people inside the room, and he feels like he doesn't belong to the group, but the headmaster of the Dojo she stands in front of Andy*

Grandmaster Vera: Hello Andy, I am the Master of the dojo in Phoenix Academy, I noticed you are a practitioner of the Kiwami Style yes?

Andy: Correct, but I was never able to finish my training, Something happened during my training so I was forced to try and learn the style from what I was taught and some ancient books that once belonged to my father.

Grandmaster Vera: Well you are in luck Andy, I know the Kiwami Style by heart, I'm your aunt, Andy, it pains me that you don't remember me.

Andy: Really? I don't remember much, Dad was never open, he never told me I had an aunt, nor did he introduce me to my grandparents, he lived his life in secrecy.