The next move

*Andy was talking with Lina about the news of Keith's disappearance, but they hear of news that he was inside a Worm laboratory and he was able to get out*

Lina: The target is very elusive, right Andy?

Andy: Yeah, he just won't die for some reason, he's really stubborn.

Alissa: I found Intel on him, he's staying in the Hasashi Estate, if we attacked him there now, it will start a war between the Hasashi and Watanabe family.

Andy: Then we draw Keith out someway.

Lina: Let me handle that, I have a good relationship with the Hasashi's I can easily get in there.

Andy: Lead him to a secluded spot of the estate and we will gang up on him

Alissa: We capture him, dead or alive!

*Keith and Natsuha talk for a bit during the night*

Keith: I finally found my sister when I was captured, and a cozy place to stay, I thank you for letting me stay here.

Natsuha: Don't mention it! You're the best teacher I could ask for! Ms. Vera will be taking over now, she said it's time I take the next step into the arts.

Keith: Yeah you look like you have been training hard, keep it up!

*The doorbell rings and they both get up to answer the door*

Lina: Hello Natsuha, I was around town and decided to stop by

Natsuha: Oh, it's so good to see you, let's catch up on tea!

Lina: Sure thing!

*Before she enters she eyes Keith, knowing they interacted previously she takes the chance to chat him up*

Lina: Hey your that guy from the alleyway that night!

Keith: I don't remember you, but my name's Keith.

Lina: I'm Angelina but you can call me Lina.

Keith: Sure, I'll leave you and Natsuha to your tea time.

Lina: How cold, I first thought you were Nat's boyfriend but it seems I was mistaken I'm kind of single right now so, why don't you join me later.

Keith: Hard pass!

Lina: Why not? Am I not to your liking?

Keith: I think I just don't deserve you.

Lina: You really know how to boost a girl's ego Keith, anyway, I'll be going now, I'll see you soon if you change your mind.

*Keith sensed something bad from Lina, Keith knew someone isn't that forward unless they want something from you, before Keith could make his exit Natsuha stopped Keith*

Natsuha: Keith! Before you go, can you meet Lina in the garden, she likes you, come on Keith take a hint! Please! If you don't I'll never let you in this place again.