Time for Leisure

*It's already been 3 weeks since they both started training Andy was learning the Kiwami Style, while Keith was learning Shintaro Kenpachi's Techniques, the two have been hard at training, Andy has flourished as a student and as a fighter, but Keith focused all his time on training, it's been three weeks since he has shown his face in school*

Andy: Where is Keith? He's missed 15 classes, I swear, I'm going to drag him here whether he likes it or not!

Miyuki: Do you have any idea where he could have gone? Well, he hasn't shown his face once.

Andy: He just missed his birthday celebration, I can't believe he didn't show up.

Miyuki: Don't worry about it too much, we will find him soon.

*During Keith's disappearance, it's not only his friends who worried about him but even Mr. Watanabe and Alissa were starting to wonder why he disappeared*

Alissa: Mr. Watanabe, I told you Keith isn't fit to be an agent yet, he's failed to show his face for 3 weeks, I don't care if he's butt hurt from losing a fight but he's got to be professional about it.

Tatsuhiro: Well you are right that he isn't fit for the job yet, and he needs time on the oven, but I think we can cut him some slack, he's only 19, men have their pride, Alissa, please allow Keith more time.

Alissa: I'm hunting him down! I'll make sure he doesn't go AWOL again, I'll make sure to beat it to his head

Tatsuhiro: No! Give the kid some time to grieve, he deserve some rest after what he's been through all his life

Alissa: What? Is he your secret son or something? Why do you have such a huge soft spot for that kid?

Tatsuhiro: Look, you know I was a former criminal myself, I was corrupt and I worked with Chairman Wakatsuki, he helped me build this place from the ground up, the former Watanabe Institution was a Mercenary group, and we used to kill people, it just so happens that Keith's parents were our targets, Chairman Wakatsuki felt bad for him so he adopted him, Keith joined the Yakuza, but the chairman decided to finally let Keith go, he just needed an excuse, cause he knew Keith had a life ahead of him.

Alissa: Hold on, that's a lot to take in, I always saw you as a good man Mr. Watanabe, I didn't expect you to be someone like that.

Tatsuhiro: I only told you my darkest secret cause I trust you Juri (Alissa's real name).

Alissa: I guess I'll swallow the key to your secret Tatsuhiro.

*While this was all happening Keith was training with Kenpachi learning everything there is to know about the Techniques Kenpachi is teaching, Keith already had everything down, he was making sure he would never lose again*

Kenpachi: I think you should take a break, my pupil, you already know what I know and can teach at this point, take a rest, my pupil, I have nothing to teach you

Keith: Alright sir, I'll use what you taught me to good use, thanks again.

*Keith walked back to his home where he saw Andy and Kiramei at the front door*

Kiramei; Keith, where have you been? It's been 3 weeks since you have shown you face!

Keith: Oh hi everyone.

Andy: Hey Keith! Don't just hi everyone! Do you know how much we worried!?

Keith: Of course, I was in the Hospital recovering from the beating you gave me