pyscho..

It's was a beautiful night...the moon shines brightly...everyone are sleeping peacefully in the midnight...but it's not peaceful to two women....the brightest moon can't help them....they were tied on chairs....and they were unconscious....they look so pale..and has a lot of scars on them...Its more like they were being torchered from few days...there was also saline bottles beside them to keep them alive....and then lights were turned on in the room....the room more like it's a basement...is filled with photos of a boy....

And suddenly someone splashed a bucket full of water forcefully on them....and they woke up...

As soon as they woke up they seen a tall man walking towards them...while smoking...

Gem...one of them said in a scared tone...and the taller one turned towards them..and smirked...

So you are still able to talk...huh!?he said in a cold tone..

Gem...please leave us...please I beg you gem...please one of them begged him while crying...

Ofcourse I'll leave you............after your death...he said while going towards them...

Baby please leave me...please I beg you....iam sorry for everything another one started begging...

Baby!?huh!?you still dare to call me like that huh!?he raised his voice and approached her...then he took his cigar into his hands and placed it on her face....he held her face and kept on placing cigar on her face....

Gem......ah....she shouted....

You deserve it my beloved wife....Gemini said and started beating them with whip....

Both women were screaming to their death and gemini is just enjoying the view while listening to music.....while no one can hear their screams since no one knows where they were...

Later gemini picked up one of the pic on basement wall and kissed it..

On the other side:-...

Krup..paa..i just got off from plane...and don't worry...I can come home...by myself...and also..phi'mark insisted on bringing me home...so I'll come with him...ok..

Hm..ok.come fast mom is waiting for you..fourth...the other one said..

Hm...just wait a little...he smiled and ended the call...

Fourth's pov:-

  I just came from newzealand...and phi'mark said he would pick me up...I'm really excited to meet him...but iam scared that I might meet someone else again...I can't face him...these thoughts about him are running in my head...

After six years iam back to Thailand but still I miss him..guess..some feelings can't be changed...but the question is do I still love him....!?..I was lost in my thoughts...but Ive seen someone familiar so I went and back hugged him...

but Ive seen someone familiar so I went and back hugged him

Phi.....how are you I shouted excitedly...

He then turned towards me...and hugged me again...

Iam fine...what about you...after six years you are back to Thailand...he said to me..

Hm...iam good...let's get going maa..is waiting for me..I said to him..

He then took my luggage..
Phi..I'll carry them..I said to him..but he insisted on doing it..
So I let him..

While going on the roads of Thailand...I still Remember him...how he is!?..that's the only thought in my mind...

When iam in newzealand I thought to myself that I forgot about him..but hell no... without even realising tears are dropping from my eyes...

Fourth...are you ok!?phi'mark asked me..

Krub phi...iam fine..I said while smiling at him and whipping my tears..

Phi..can I ask you something!?

Huh!?

How is he phi!? I asked him

Phi'mark looked at me with a surprised face...

Are you thinking about him!?

No....phi...it's just...I remembered him...

Do you still have feelings for him!?he asked me..

No...phi.I don't not anymore..I said

Hm..well....gem and I didn't spoke to each other much since he was married,he told me
.
He is married!??I asked shockingly

Hm...phi'mark said sadly..

Ohoo...I said...and tried to smile at him...but I just couldn't so I looked away...he is married!!

Fourth are you ok!? Phi mark asked me worriedly

Krup phi..iam ok...whom did he marry!!

He is married to namtan..phi mark told me..

Ohoo...really...she is a good person and they match well too right...I tried to smile

Hm..phi mark said

I arrived at home...and met my mom and dad they were really excited to meet me..and so do I...

Later when I got back to my room...I closed the door and kept on crying...I don't know why...till yesterday I thought I can forget him but now...all I can see is my miserable face...iam such an idiot....

Iam the one who did everything...I slapped myself and went into shower...and same as the other days through out past 6 years I kept on crying in the shower...and blamed myself for doing that...for cheating on him...even though I didn't mean it...