Screams

what????you havent seen them???fourth asked surprisingly...

yes fourth...on the day i got to know that they had planned something for our breakup, mom gave a drug to namtan so that i will sleep with her but i gave namtan few sleeping pills and got to know about the truth from her mobile...and after i got know truth..i havent seen her nor did i see mom..i wanted to confront them too but they disappeared...

what really..so you haven't met them???fourth asked confusedly

hm...why do they have to do it??Do i really deserve that fourth??gem started crying while blaming himself..

phi...no its not your fault...dont cry please..im here right..so  please dont cry...fourth gently yet tightly hugged gem..he was unable to see Gem in this miserable state..

phi everything will be alright naa....im here right...

fourth please dont leave me again please....

hm..iam not going anywhere im here right...

after sometime gem stopped crying so fourth started questioning him again..

phi what about those pills??why are you taking those pills...

well...its...gem hesitated to tell

phi tell me what are those???don't beat around the bush

i got depressed fourth..after you left me i couldnt be a normal person..i left my job as a doctor and isolated myself..i didnt wanna be alive anymore and atlast i got depression...those pills are for that... whenever it pains I take those pills...

after hearing that fourth couldnt help but blame himself...so he instantly cried...phi iam sorry...its all because only if i had been careful..only if i had not gone to that event these all wouldnt have happened right???iam sorry phi...im extremely sorry...fourth apologised gem but was interrupted as gem kissed him

he couldnt the see the younger one to cry anymore so he placed his lips onto him..as soon as their lips collided gem bite fourth's upperlip as if he was asking younger for more..and fourth slowly gave in....they both exchanged a deep and passionate kiss...with tears rolling down from both of their eyes with contentment they both were longing for it and couldnt get enough with one...so they continued to kiss for a longer time..
but still there a question lingering in fourth's mind which he couldnt forget.....it's  those screams from basement...and he abruptly backed off...

what happened baby??gem asked concernly with a confused face...

hm..its nothing phi..i was out of breathe..

ohoo...well come lets have lunch..gem invited him

hm...

It was midnight:-

Gem had fallen asleep cuddling fourth but fourth couldn't sleep at all...those screams from earlier are haunting him...he really wanna find out what's really happening in the basement!?why did phi'gem came from there!? These questions are lingering up in fourth's mind...

Even though he tried to sleep he couldn't able to sleep...so he closed his eyes as if making an attempt to sleep....but he was taken back when gem abruptly woke up and stood beside bed....fourth was surprised by his action...so he pretended to be asleep...

And gem checked on fourth for once...and went out... fourth's gut feeling is saying that...he need to follow gem to find out the answer but he is afraid...but still he choose to follow him

And as expected gem went to the basement...and fourth hesitated to go..step into that door that was behind the book shelf...but he stepped in as he heard those screams again...