villain

Gemini's pov:-

I went inside home casually as I've to know more about what they did...I know I was going through some type of depression since fourth left me...i felt like isolating myself from everyone and recently I even stopped going to hospital for working....and it's even more difficult for me to digest all these things...iam getting a physcotic thoughts of killing them...but no...I've to know more...but my inner voice is telling me to kill them...and my head started paining....it's been quite common these days...either my inner voice tell me to kill someone or kill myself...I have asked doctor for some pills and I will immediately eat sleeping pills in that case to stop thoughts...but it's getting worse nowadays...

As I was suffering from pain....namtan came with juice..and I tried to calm down myself...

Gem...what happened she asked me worriedly

Ah...nothing a little headache..

Ohoo here drink this it will be fine she handed me drink

And iam sure what she put in it...

Right now...I really wanna hold her neck to kill her...but no...it's not the time...yet

Nam..whats this!?

Ohoo...it's juice gem..drink it everything will be fine... she said...I can see her cunning expression

So I asked her to bring me something to eat too...

She immediately went down and asked me to drink that

And now Ive put some sleeping tablets into juice..

Gem..you still didnt drink it...!?she asked me..

Hm...iam about to...I told her

Hm..nam here you drink a bit too..I asked her

Gem...I...iam already full..

Please...drink for me...I tried to use soft tone..and she hesitatingly drank a bit and went into deep sleep...then I took her phone and opened it...

I went through all the files but there is nothing so I tried to open secret folder but it's locked...so I tried few passwords...and then I typed my birthday and it's unlocked..

There is a video...it's seems like an old video...so I opened it...

In the video I can see someone familiar and it's fourth...and he is in a bar...!??it's seems like it was taken when that incident happened....

In the video:-...

Fourth was talking to his friends...while smiling...his juniors also started adoring him...

Phi..can I flirt with you...one of the junior asked...

Hm...no nong...I already have a boyfriend...he said proudly..

Ohoo...what a showoff...his friends started teasing him... fourth just smiled at them

Even though his friends gave him a drink he rejected it...

Ohoo fourth...come on man...you used to have a drink why can't you have one now!?his friend asked

Phi'gem asked me not to drink!!!

Ohoo...his friends started teasing him while he blushed at them..

While everyone of fourth's friends are enjoying the party...fourth asked for a water bottle near the counter...and when he drank the water...he immediately felt unconscious and that man...who slept with fourth took him from there....

And the video ends there...

So it's not fourth's fault...so it's not my baby's fault...gemini laughed maniacally

He started laughing as if his personality completely changed..so it's you....you betrayed me...you did everything right!??gem looked at unconscious namtan...

He tied her hands...and dragged her into the basement of his house...

He then tied her to the chair...

When namtan woke up....she felt only  darkness around her...there is no light...and she can hear some rat sounds....she then realised that she was tied up and her body is sore...as gem dragged her throughout the steps...

And suddenly lights were on...
Revealing gemini...

Gem...whats happening why I was tied up...please help me gem...she started calling gem

And gem smiled at her...but it's more  like a psychopath..

Gem..what's wrong..namtan asked confusedly...

Ohoo...my wife...you are awake gem said while laughing...he is more like a lunatic creature..

Nam was afraid...gem...she stuttered

So tell me everything otherwise get ready to die by your beloved gem...gem said

Gem...what are you talking..!?

So you don't wanna tell right..it's ok...I've my own way...gem said and slapped her..

He then shown namtan the video..

She was shocked...

Gem..I can explain...please leave me...she begged him

Gem..I did it because I was jealous...I really love you gem but it's just you never looked at me...you always loved him...so...please gem..please I beg you...she said while crying

So you choose to do this !? huh!? gemini yelled at her..

You made my baby to cry...you made us to get seperated...you manipulated mom....he yelled at her...he said about his mom as he wanted to know what his mom done..

Really...I  manipulated your mom...she smiled sarcastically...

Gem! she is the reason I did it...she didn't like fourth...she always wanted you to marry a women...when you introduced fourth to her...she immediately called me...to meet her..

Flashback....

Mae!?how are you...namtan greeted her

Not good...

Mae..!!!

I thought you were good and will succeed in winning gem's heart...but never thought you are such a looser...

Mae...I know...but what can I do..gem loves fourth...I can't stop his feelings right...so I want to back off

Really....do you think their relationship will be good...and can you really kill your feelings for gem...

But what can I do mae...namtan cried

Get Rid off  fourth!!

Mae!?yeah...let's make them to breakup...

Mae..but..

No buts...are you in or not!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Iam....in..

She is the one behind all these things...and she is the main villian for your love gem...namtan said to gem...

Gem couldn't believe his own ears...everyone around him betrayed him... everyone choose to separate him from fourth...he felt even more depressed and his head started paining but this time he didn't cried nor tried to get rid off pain but instead started laughing out loud...maniacally...

Namtan was scared...she never seen gem like this...

Gem...

But he didn't stop laughing..

Then gem went into home and back hugged his mom..

Gem.,whats wrong...!?his mom asked caressing gem's head

Nothing mom...I missed you...gem said and started injecting her...

And the next moment she was dragged into basement and namtan who witnessed it, was terrified to death...

Gem tied her mom...and brought a wip and beat both of them

You wanted me to get seperated from fourth right...here take this he started beating them while they screamed for help...