bipolar

phi mark is the one who treats you???

hm..he is the only one who knows about my depression and he is the one who treats me but from last month when i heard him speak to you..he didnt contact me again...

now fourth was even more confused...why his parents and mark didnt mention about gem to him...and also mark know about gemini condition yet he didnt said about him but told him that he didnt contact gem at all he is confused about whom to believe...whats really happening around him....

fourth..fourth..are you here??gem called him

hm..iam phi...iam sorry..Iam extremely sorry phi...fourth said hugging him

aw..its ok fourth..its not your fault..iam more happy that you are back and still love me thats enough for me...gem said patting fourth's head

but one thing though..gem said out of blue

what is it phi??

well..why didnt you contact me even once in these six years..??did you hate me??gem asked disappointedly and fourth immediately shook his head..

no phi..i didnt hate you..but i love you so much..iam afraid you hate me and i cant take the thought of you hating me and when you told me about that you are suffering i couldnt take it at all..so i went there..Iam sorry phi....

fourth..Iam really sorry..i didnt meant to say those things...

its ok...phi..Iam glad you didnt hate me..

and while cuddling gem drifted to sleep..but where as fourth he couldnt sleep at all..he is confused he couldnt understand who is saying the truth or who is lying..he took a deep sigh and went outside the room to take a breathe..as he was looking around he took a glance at a box which is on the top of cupboard..and his curiosity made him to open that box..but  as he opened it he was astonished..

the box contains black mask and googles..and under that is fourth's mobile which is missing....and mask and goggles mostly represent the one that of the stalker who had been following him from few days...

so phi is that stalker????fourth thought to himself..but how?? why???and again he had a flashbacks of how gem turned into a demon in the morning when he wanted to go home..so he was hiding my phone???

fourth unlocked his phone and seen allot of texts from mark..he read all of the texts from mark and realised how much mark was worried about him.so he replied him that he was fine

and the reply was super fast..

"fourth mom told me that you were with your friend..who is that?i know all of your friends didnt i??"

again fourth was confused but not surprised so he just told him he is with his friend from germany..

whats happening around him is really confusing fourth..he couldnt get any hint regarding this..so the stalker was gem..but gem behaves differently..his parents met gem and even beat him but didnt tell him about gem and mark know that gem is depressed yet he is not willing to say anything..so he thought of taking a risk..he went to gem's room searched for gem's reports to find any clue  but there was none..and there is another doubt too..it is if gem is the one who stalked him recently then who is the one that stalked him six years ago..is it gemini too..

he couldnt connect the dots at all..

the next day morning:-

when gemini woke up fourth was sleeping sound next to him..so he kissed fourth's forehead gently...making fourth to wake up

aw..sorry baby..gem apologised and fourth smiled at him..

goodmorning phi fourth smiled at gem..

goodmorning baby...let me make breakfast..get freshed up..gem said walking away but was stopped when fourth called him