hurt

six years ago:-...

    fourth...my mom wanna meet you....next week..are you ready to meet your inlaws baby...gemini said to fourth in a flirty way..

krup..phi..but still iam a little afraid..fourth said worriedly..

aw...why though..mom liked you didnt she?gemini asked worriedly..looking at fourth who is sleeping beside him..

phi!to be frank I have a thought that she didnt like me...

ohoo...baby..dont think too much..everything is fine..and mom is really excited to meet you..trust me she likes you...ok..so dont worry and kiss me first..gemini said to fourth while caressing his hair

fourth just smiled and kissed gem...but the hungry cheetah trapped him in his arms..and kissed fourth passionately..using his tongue

ohoo..phi....let me go...today I have gathering with my juniors...and ive to go...

aw...so you will be coming home late today..gem asked while pouting..

krub....tonight we also have a party so ive to go..

ohoo...but come fast to home...ill miss you..gem said while hugging fourth tightly..

ok...now let me go...fourth said while blushing..

and dont drink alcohol too...ok gemini said sternly..

krap....

hmm..later both of them had their breakfast and started to go to university..

aw...phi...where are we going?My university is on the other side right??

hm...but lets pickup namtan...she asked me for a ride to hospital..and we both have the same mentor doctor..who is training us..

ohoo...then both of them picked up namtan and went straight to university...

phi...ill get going now...fourth said while leaving the car...but gemini immediately got down and opened the door for fourth...and fourth just smiled at him..

while fourth was moving away..gem pulled him into a hug..which fourth reciprocated..and slowly gem started sniff kissing fourth

phi..everyone is looking at us...fourth said shyly

let them know that you are mine...so that your juniors wont flirt with you...gemini said sternly..

ohooo...what if they flirt with me when you are not here..

then gem immediately pulled out from hug and kissed fourth passionately..he even bite fourth's lips..

phi!!!!

then tell them that..they are not as handsome as my boyfriend and no one can kiss me as good as my boyfriend...gemini said with a smirk..

then why dont you tell them yourself..fourth said with a smirk

should i come with you then??gem said excitedly

No gem you cant!!!!namtan shouted from inside the car..we both are having work till late night today...there are allot of patients and one of them has to be observed for whole night..

aw...ill miss you..gem said in a sulky tone..for which fourth just shook his head while smiling..

ohoo..you two now can you stop this..its irritating..iam still single...namtan said in a irritating tone..

them fourth went inside uni..while gem drove off his car...

the next day:-..

gemini's pov:-

      it was really tiring at work..so ive to instantly...recharge myself from my baby.....
i really miss fourth now...so i just called him..but he didnt lift his call...where is he???why he isnt lifting my call??i got worried..

i drove fastly to home...but fourth is not here...so i tried calling his friends but they said that fourth went with someone..

alai???whats happening...iam really worried about him...where are you fourth??

its when i got a text..

it says that fourth went into hotel room...

but who is the one who texted me...but i dont have much time to think about it now..so i immediately went there...but when i opened the door....ive seen the most heartbreaking scene..

fourth???i called him as tears dropped from my eyes..

phi gem???he said in a shocking tone.....and he is completely naked..and i can also see marks on his body....

ohoo...you called someone else too...the other person spoke..

i couldnt stop my anger looking at him...so i started punching him..

ohoo...dont punch me..he is the one who brought me here..he just wanted to have fun..and ive helped your boyfriend thats it..he siad while smirking..and i punched him again..

then i looked at fourth...

fourth???

fourth??this time i called him in a higher tone..

huh??he was startled....

is it true...i asked fourth in a shaking tone...iam afraid its true..

but he didnt answer..

answer me fourth??

phi..i dont know...i dont remeber anything....he said while crying...

i couldnt stop my tears....when he himself wasnt sure...

phi!!!please believe me..i dont remember anything....i was not in my consicious...he said while crying..

why did you get drunk???

phi..i didnt...drink.....

you didnt drink  but still you lost your consicious..right...i said

phi...he called me while crying..

you smell alocohol fourth and still you are denying it...just tell me the truth that's it...i said while crying

phi...he started shivering...and i was hurt looking at him like this..

get dressed and take a shower...lets go home..i told him without looking at him....iam afraid ill hate him if i look at him..and i went outside the room..