confused

The next day morning:-

Fourth got conscious but was afraid to open his eyes...he was horrified by what ever had happened last night...he wished it was a night mare...so he slowly opened his eyes...just to find out that he was in the same room...same bed...and beside him gemini is sleeping holding his waist...

What was that!???Is that a night mare...no...it can't be a night mare...what the hell is happening...fourth was confused....and that's when gemini woke up...

What happened baby!??gemini hoarse deep voice called him..

And fourth flinched away...from gemini...

Fourth what happened...gem confusedly looked at him....

Phi...gem..is that you!??..he stuttered

Fourth.. what happened to your head...why is it bleeding...gem shouted immediately reaching over to fourth...

Huh!?....

Wait a minute I'll bring the first aid kit...gem said and started running...while fourth was confused.....

What the hell is happening here!?...if my head bleeding is true..then what ever had happened yesterday was not a night mare....but how come gem is behaving as if he is surprised...

Fourth was shivering with fear...he isn't understanding anything...whats happening!???

Gem..came inside the room and immediately started cleaning fourth's wound..

Fourth ..what happened why are you sweating so much...gem asked with a concern

Phi...I...I...fourth stuttered...

And gem instantly hugged him...and gently patted his back as if he is assuring the younger that he is with him...

Fourth what's wrong...baby...you can tell me..na...

What happened to your head!?..huh!?

I..I...fourth is confused to say anything so he ran into washroom and locked himself...

Fourth what happened!?gemini shouted from outside...

A...a..it's nothing phi...I wanna use washroom...fourth stuttered to say it..

Ah..ok then...I'll make breakfast for us...

Fourth looked at his face in the mirror...and he can clearly trace gem's hand marks on his neck and his face...but he was confused...why gemini is behaving in this way then...whats really happening...he clearly remembers that it was gemini from yesterday night...but he was horrific...where as the gem just now..is gentle and treating him subtly...

He couldn't process these all things....he is confused...

Fourth...come fast...gem called him from out making him scared...so he decided to find out what's really happening

So he walked out slowly and sat on his chair...without looking at gemini

So gem came near fourth and pulled his chin to look at him...and fourth can feel the difference Between both the pulls... yesterday night it's was a rough and hard one but now it was a gentle one...

Fourth what's wrong...can you please tell me what happened to your forehead...gemini asked him in a soft tone...

You don't remember it!?fourth asked him back

Huh!?what do you mean baby!?

...I....fell in the washroom...fourth said stuttering

Ohoo...it's because of that...I told you to be careful right....please be careful from now on please...gem said and kissed on his wound...

And then he asked fourth to have his breakfast but fourth couldn't comprehend anything...he is confused...and terrified.so he thought of breaking the ice wall...

While eating he hesitatingly asked gemini about namtan..

Phi...did you find phi'namtan...!?fourth asked stuttering and sweating

Well...I called her friends too but she isn't there with them so I thought of filing a case today..what do you say... after all I've to take a divorce from her so that I can be with you right!?gem smiled at him

Huh!?you will file a case!??hm..

I'll go to police station now..after the breakfast...

Then can I tag Along with you...

Why!???

Well...I want to be with you...so..

Hm...ok then..

Huh!?

What again!?

Well...nothing phi...I'll get ready for going out then...fourth said confusedly

Fourth!!!gem called him

Hm!!!fourth flinched back again

What happened to you!?you are behaving odd today...can you please tell me what happened to you....

Aw...it's nothing phi....

Are you sure!?

Hm....I'll get ready now...fourth said and immediately ran into his room...as he is afraid of gem..

After fourth got ready they both went to police station in gem's car..

When the officers asked gem about when was the last time he had seen namtan he told them the exact story he told fourth...

.but fourth is really shocked about the way gem is filing a case about namtan missing...but he is the one who did it...Am I hallucinating it fourth thought to himself as they were going in car...

Fourth was so lost in his thoughts that he didnt heard gem calling him

Fourth!!!!!

Huh!?....yes...fourth finally replied him

Fourth what happened to you...iam worried about you baby....

Well....phi...I..I miss mom...can I go back to home...fourth asked

You wanna go home!!??gems tone changed to a sad one...and now fourth is scared....

Phi...I....

You can go...gem said without looking at him

And fourth can see that gem was disappointed and sad...he couldn't see him like that too

Phi... don't be sad na...I'll come back again....I'll meet her and I'll come back ok...

Then let me drop you at your home...

Hm...ok..

Fourth's pov:-

I've to find out what really is happening so it's better if I go back from here for some time.....I've to collect some information which I can't do it if I'm here...