lovers

Gemini's pov:-

i just couldnt dare to look at him...i confessed everything to him but iam afraid he would avoid me now..iam afraid he would think of me as that jerk..

so you are my senior..phi gemini!?

hm...i just hummed at him

well..phi i dont know how to react for this...

shit..i know he is going to reject me...but still iam not ready for it yet...so i closed my eyes even more tighter..

phi..look at me..he asked me..

i slowly lifted my head and looked at him...and iam really mesmerized by his rosy cheeks but iam surprised to see his red ears..its more like he is blushing..

phi..i got so many proposals but no one has ever confessed to me like this..and its first time that i dont wanna reject it but wanna give it a try..

huh!!?i made a surprising face

phi...i dont know what iam feeling now...but iam sure its not like this when others proposed me..you are different from them..and on top of everything..you are my first kiss...so iam unable to come up with a reason to reject you..and i really wanna give it a try with you..

really...fourth are you sure!!i shouted excitedly

hm..he made a sound while blushing..i cant really resist myself anymore..so i kissed him on the cheeks

phi...i just said i would give it a try..that means ill allow you to hit on me but iam not sure about my feelings and if doesnt turnout good i might stop everything is it really ok for you

dont worry baby..ill not let you go now..i said near his ears while my mouth slightly touched his ear lobe making his ears to turn red

phi..you are still my fake boyfriend..not a real one..he said to me..

oho..but what can i do..you are just too cute..that i wanna keep you in my pocket and wanna hide you from everyone..

while we both were talking well...not talking but flirting...some one interrupted us..

Ai'Gem...aren't you coming to class...namtan shouted at me..who is standing in front of me with mark beside her...where as mark immediately smiled looking at fourth

so i thought of introducing them to each other...well..namtan...he is fourth..
hello fourth..namtan and mark greeted fourth..and even before I introduce mark....fourth interrupted me

phi'mark..right..he said with a excited smile..

you know me!!??mark asked him in a confused tone

phi..who doesnt know about you..all the professors praises you allot..so i know you

ohoo..you know about mark..but you dont even know me...now i wanna sulk at you..

aw..phi'gem..it doesnt suit you..he said while smiling
then please give me what suits me better..i said to him with a smirk..

huh!!what do you mean?he asked me in a confused tone..
its your love baby..i said to him in a flirty tone...

ohoo..enough with your flirting..lets just go to class namtan yelled at me..
well..i gotta go baby take care of yourself..i patted his head..

just go now...he said to me.. while blushing

as i started going..he called me..
phi'Gem.!!

huh!?what is it..are you missing me already!!?

Ah.....can i have your number..he asked me shyly

i almost forgot it..i said and gave my phone to him and he saved his number as fourth but i immediately changed it to love..
.
.
.
after that day...everything went well..even though they are fake boyfriends its more like they are husbands already...and slowly fourth started to grow his feelings for gemini...and even gemini sensed them..but he just wanted fourth to say those magical words..
on the other side..fourth is contemplating...and gemini had enough with that so he thought of making fourth jealous..as mark suggested