what's happening!?

phi where are we going..we had already crossed the path to my home...fourth said stuttering but there is no response from the other side...

phi..

phi...

shut up!!!gemini shouted making fourth to jolt back..

where do you think you will go?huh??Are you thinking about going away from me???gemini said almost shouted and fourth can see the difference in his eyes..its not the eyes he loved but the eyes that terrified him..

phi..i...

i wont let you go away from me again fourth!!Ill never and you will never leave me right!!!gemini said to fourth lifting his chin harshly to look at him..

phi..I...iam afraid fourth said while crying...he was horrified

Baby..baby..what happened??what happened to you baby...gemini asked him with a change of tone..

but fourth was unable to answer him...he is shivering..and gem hugged him..

baby..whats wrong??gemini  asked softly..now there is no demoner aura in him...and fourth was again confused by his tenderness..it was a minute ago gem was yelling at him and now he is speaking softly..what's really happening???

phi..i...i..fourth couldnt stop crying at all so gemini hugged him..and patted his back...Iam here naa...dont cry..please..everything will be ok..gemini said hugging him and then he kissed fourth's forehead..

and after sometime fourth stopped crying...

baby atleast tell me now..whats happening with  you...Iam worried..you are behaving like this from morning..whats happening??gem asked cupping fourth's face..but fourth couldnt look at him..he was horrified about the change in gem's personality..

please fourth look at me...gem asked even more tenderly and thats when fourth looked at gem..and he can say right away that gem's eyes have nothing but affection towards him...so he immediately hugged him and cried..

phi..iam afraid..iam afraid..fourth cried while hugging gem tightly..

what happened fourth??

i..i..I dont know...fourth said crying..he is afraid of the person he loves the most..

Do you wanna go to your home??gem asked fourth and fourth immediately pulled away from hug...

I...I...dont want to...fourth stuttered

hmm...ok then lets go our house ok??

hmmm..

fourth's pov:-

whats really happening??once he would be the most caring person..the person i love the most but again he is the one who is terrifying me..whats going on with phi..Iam afraid something happening to him..and now if i say i wanna go back to home Iam afraid he would change and also its not about collecting info from out but i have to observe him carefully to find whats really happening...

After few minutes of driving we are finally back to home..and when we got into house..phi hugged me and i hugged him back...

I dont know whats happening with you fourth but Iam here for you..so dont be afraid ok...he said patting my back..but how can i tell him he is the reason iam terrified..he was the one iam horrified about..he then pulled away from hug and made me to sit on the couch...and he sat beside me..I kept on looking into his eyes Iam afraid of the change in his eyes..and he stared at me too..

he then slowly leaned towards me and i didnt back off..he is the one i love...and slowly he closed the distance between us..and reached on to my lips...and kissed me..i was yearning for it..and i kissed him back..it was most gentle kiss only he can give me and i know no one can be this tender in kissing..

author's pov:-

gemini reached on to fourth's lips and kissed him gently..while kissing fourth leaned back on to couch and gem was above him..he kept on kissing fourth..he kissed on to his face,then forehead and again he reached his lips..but this time he kissed a bit harshly..he bit fourth's lowerlip making the younger to open his mouth a little and when  he did so gem used his tongue..he dived into his nong's mouth..and fourth didnt backoff...and fourth was heated up when gem slided his hands into fourth's t shirt...but he didnt complained though..

gem pulled out fourth's tshirt making fourth to get naked...and fourth removed gem's shirt.. gem completely devoured at his sight..he couldnt stop kissing his love and fourth responded the same...and they had the sex....the one they both are yearning for...(Author's note:- Iam sorry but i really cant write the 18+ scenes..so iam sorry to dissapoint you..)

after they both had the sex...fourth layed on gem's hands and hugged him and gem couldnt help but smile at his koala boyfriend..he then looked straight into his eyes..

fourth..tq so much for coming back to me..

but fourth didnt replied anything instead looked at him and smiled

I love you fourth..I love you the most...gem said kissing fourth's forehead

I love you too phi...fourth said pecking his lips

fourth...when you went away from i couldnt live at all..you were the only one in my thoughts..it was most horrible days..so dont leave me again..gem said while crying

and fourth wiped out his tears..I couldnt live on too..phi..i missed you allot...

phi..can you tell me how you got depression??fourth asked gently..he know its right time to ask about it..

why do you wanna know about it??

i want you to get out of that so please tell me..na..

well,when you left me for few days i kept on crying..i couldnt sleep..you are the only one in my thoughts..i kept on dreaming about you...i went to your home to ask about you..but your paa didnt tell me..i asked mark  and all your friends but none of them told me about you...And after few days i got severe headaches so i took some headache pills..but that didnt help me..

you went to my home??fourth asked surprisingly

hm..i went there many times but your parents didnt said anything but your paa beat me up..

huh????fourth was surprised because his parents never mentioned about this even when fourth asked them they would say gem didnt come and would ask him to forget about him

and one day my headache got severe..Iam afraid i would die without meeting you..so i went to hospital and thats when they told me about this and gave me medicine....but that didnt help me much..because even now iam still getting those headaches..

you know what fourth i thought you didnt wanna meet me again when few days back i got to know that mark contacts you as i heard him speak to you on phone but he refused to tell me about you and stopped contacting me from last month....but tq so much for coming back to me...gem said hugging fourth

but fourth was surprised..because mark told him that he didnt contact gem from 4 years but gem is now telling him that he met mark last month..

phi..when was the last time you met phi'mark..??

oh..it was last month..we met in a bar and he excuseed himself to talk on the phone..and unexpectedly i heard his convo..he was talking to you and when he seen me he cut the call and declined to agree that it was not you..and also fourth mark is the one who treats me..

what?????fourth exclaimed!!

____________________________________

Sorry for the late update..I was struck with my homework so I couldn't find time to write it and also tq for all your support and once again Iam sorry but I can't write 18+ scenes..please try to understand...