confession

Fourth's pov:-

The next day phi mark...took me out for lunch....

Fourth...are you really ok!?he asked me

I am ok phi...what happened..

Look at your eyes...did you even sleep he asked me..

Ohoo...it's due to jetlag phi...I couldn't sleep much...I lied to him...

Fourth...I don't know if iam in the place to tell you...but please get over him...he told me

I looked at him...and so do him...

How can I phi...!? I ran away from him...and I just couldn't do it...I tried allot of ways to forget him...but atlast I ended up the same....how can I forget him...he is my first love...it's really hard...and I am also aware that he hates me...

He hated me allot right...I asked phi'mark while crying...he then sat beside and hugged me...it's ok fourth...I understand...it's really hard to forget our first love...so don't cry please....he told me but I held him tightly and cried..

After sometime...I felt ok...

So where do you want to go now...mark can be your personal driver sir!? Phi mark told me

Ohoo...really!?

Krup

Anywhere you want as long as it's not boring...I told him..

He then took me to karaoke and asked me to sing with him...and we did it...it's really a nice day...I enjoyed allot...and at last he took me to a bar...

I hesitated to come here... after all what happened six years back due to my fault...I couldn't bring myself to come here...but I came here for phi'mark....

Fourth here...phi mark handed me a drink

No...phi...I won't drink..I rejected him

Huh!?

Phi...since then I stopped drinking...I did a mistake back then I can't do it again...I said to him..

And he drank that...

Oho...phi...I thought you won't drink alcohol I said to him

Huh!?why though!?he asked while drinking a glass in one go

Because you are always reading books and was away from parties...so I thought that...

So you think of me as a nerd !? He asked me

Well...you can think so...I said to him while smiling

but don't ignore this nerd..he said which surprised me...

Phi...before while you are comforting me...you said you understand that first love is hard to forget....did you finally fall in  love with someone...huh!?I asked him curiously..

He didn't answer me but drank another glass of wine...

Phi...you know everything about me...why can't you share yours too...I asked him..

Well...I met my first love long ago...he said

What???.. really is it when iam here!?

Hm..

What!!?but still I don't know...I asked him surprisingly...who is that phi!?

He didn't said anything afterwards and kept on drinking...so I stopped him...phi stop it you will get drunk...I said to him..

He then held my hand..and cupped my face...

You are still as cute as before....he said...

Huh!?phi you are really drunk

No iam not...you are always that cute adorable boy who never fails to make me fall for you...he said

Phi....!!

I love you fourth....I've always loved you...you are my first and only love...back then I didn't have any opportunity as you already fell for gem...but now I can't let you go away again...he said to me..

I am surprised...what!phi'mark loves me...then I remembered how he is worried about me when I was in newzealand...how he always calls me to know how iam...so he loves me!!?iam confused..

Phi'mark then suddenly kissed me...he pulled me closer to him and kissed me...but I couldn't reciprocate the kiss...I just couldn't...I still remember gemini...so I pushed him back..

Phi...iam sorry but I can't...do this I told him

Fourth...iam aware that you still like him but please can you give me a chance atleast now..back then I tried my best to hide my feelings..but now that I've seen you again after these many years...iam still a stupid in love...he told me..while crying

I can see that he loves me truly..but what can I do...and suddenly I felt like someone is gazing at us...but there is no one...so I just ignored it...but iam feeling bad for phi'mark...why does he have to love me out of all
People ...I don't wanna break his heart...because he was the only person who stayed beside me after all that happened...he is the only one who believed me...

After sometime phi'mark passed out in the bar...and with the help of bartenders I put him in the car...and took the car keys to drive..

When I was about to get inside the car...I felt a flash on me..it's more like someone took a pic of mine..but there is no one around...whats really happening here...I thought to myself and got inside the car...then I took phi'mark to his condo...as his address is already saved in the car..

I searched for the keys inside his pocket and unlocked his condo...it's really clean and there are allot of books..no wonder phi'mark is a nerd...I thought to myself..then I took him to his room...and made him to sleep on his bed...and then something caught my attention...it's the picture of  me and phi'mark...we took this picture when I waited for gem to finish his exam with him...and this picture is placed right beside his bed...seems like he really love me allot...

Iam sorry phi...I told him...while tucking him

He then mumbled in sleep...to not to leave him...then I went to balcony for fresh air..I don't know what's going to happen...and I haven't met gem yet...I really wanna see him...and there it is again the flash...but this time I've seen someone....and he looked in my direction...

He is wearing a mask...so I started to ran towards him...but when I got down he not there anymore...I wonder who the hell he is!!?

And after that I got inside phi'mark condo and tried to sleep but I just couldn't...and there was also a picture of me,gem and phi'mark...in the hall...I kept on looking at gemini's pic...I wonder if he still hates me..I wonder if he ever missed me...and shit here we go again this stupid tears can't stop flowing...

On the other side....

You are still cute and beautiful baby....I really missed you...gem said while looking at picture of fourth he took before at mark's balcony..and then he diverted his looks on to other pic...it's the pic of mark kissing him...

And now he wants you too...no baby I won't let that happen...you only belong to me right...and this would have never happened if these fucking people didn't do that...he said and turned towards two women and bet them too hard...this time..he even give shock too...they both screamed in pain...

Gem...please forgive us...they begged him...

Then gem brought a candle and started burning their skin...

They started screaming but gemini is just merciless....

It's because of you fucking people my baby is not with me now...so I won't let anyone be alive who tries to apart us got it...he said and then he beat them again...and this time the old lady out of two women was finally dead...

Then gem burned her completely while smiling and the other women was just horrified looking at his husband...

I told you I'll leave you after you are dead...maa... Gemini said smiling creepily