stalker

Back to present:-...

mark's pov:

   when i woke up i found myself in my room...and the last thing i remeber is kissing fourth....

shiaa...i messed up...as i went outside of room...ive seen fourth laying on the sofa holding a pic of mine,fourth and gem's...and iam sure at whom he must have looked before sleeping..

i slowly took the pic from him and then i gently patted his head removing the hair strands from his forehead..

when can i do it without your consent....i really love you fourth...why can't you look at me...i said slowly..

then i went to get freshen and made some breakfast so that he would eat something...and as far as i remember he likes pancakes..so i made some for him...

after that i went to hall...then ive seen that he is slowly opening his eyes...but iam really afraid how he would react to my
confession...what if he avoids me...
then everything will be in vain right...

fourth..you are awake..i asked him

krub phi..

then go get freshed i made breakfast you can eat it..

ohoo...tq phi...

after that we both sat at dining table...

Eh.....pancakes....tq so much..he said excitedly like a kid...

cute....i said

phi!!!!he called me worriedly..and i know that i cant hide my feelings anymore...

fourth whatever i said yesterday night it was all true...i fallen in love with you when i saw you....but i didnt know it was love...then ive shown you to gem...and you both were together..so i tried to kill my feelings for you..

but i just couldnt do it...and even now my feelings are still same...

phi...i dont wanna hurt your feelings but still.....i love him phi..

but he is married fourth!!.

then mark slowly took fourth's hands and gently patted them...fourth ive waited for you this long..and I  can wait for you forever...but please don't hurt yourself....I can't really see you like this...it's not your mistake...please move on from him....even if iam not the one you wanted to be with iam ok with that but please don't hurt your feelings

after sometime fourth asked mark to drop him at his home..so while going in car...fourth seen that familiar stalker..so he immediately got out of car and searched for him but he is not there..

fourth what happened??

phi...i think someone is stalking us..

huh??

even at yesterday bar..and at your apartment he clicked few pics..

What???really!!!

iam not sure phi... but i really think..he is the same stalker as before...

What!????what do you mean..

Well..phi it happened when I used to date phi'gem...

Flashback:-

Phi'gem don't worry...I can go back alone...iam not a kid...

But iam worried about you fourth...be careful...and call me if something happen...ok...krup phi..

While fourth was going back he felt like someone is following him...so he fastened walking and the Stalker fastened...so fourth ran as fast as he could and he reached his condo..

The same thing continued for another three days as gemini couldn't accompany him as he is having classes...first fourth thought it was just a coincidence but the same thing continued for straight three days so he is afraid..

Fourth what happened...gemini asked fourth worriedly...as fourth seems to be scared and distracted

Ah...it's nothing phi!!!

Baby!?what happened gem asked him in a sweet tone..

Phi...it's...I think someone is stalking me...

Huh!?

I thought it was just a coincidence for the first day....but it happened for straight three days...and I was really afraid... because on second day while I was going back to condo....a random person tried to flirt with me but the same person was with full of wounds on his body and he said sorry to me...phi..iam afraid who did that to him..

When I asked him he was really terrified...and ran from there when I was about to hold him...but he is horrified and today morning while I was walking through the alley I've seen that familiar stalker kicking him and saying him to not get close to me.....

Phi...iam afraid who the hell is that.....!!?fourth said to gem while sobbing

Then gem hugged fourth tightly...

Fourth...move in with me..

Huh!?

Let's stay together...iam worried about you what if he does something to you...I can't let that happen...so please move in with me..

Gem...asked him

Phi..but what if he does something to you..

As long as you are with me no one can do anything to me or neither to you...gem said to fourth and kissed him...

Flash back ends....

After that day I haven't seen that stalker anymore...but iam really afraid phi...

Because Iam sure he took photos of you and me...I can't hurt you phi...so let's stay away for few days...

Mark suddenly stopped the car....

Fourth!!!!!!?are you really sure it's the same stalker....

I don't know phi...but he is really dangerous because back then in uni whoever have flirted with me got injured the next day.....and iam afraid that he is the one behind that...please be careful phi....because you are the only one who is close to me and I am sure he have seen you kissing me...

Fourth....don't worry...mark tried to calm down fourth as he is shivering....nothing will happen...and be careful fourth....if you ever see him again just call me immediately ok..mark said to fourth..hm..

The next day:-

While mark and fourth were in the mall... suddenly mark got a call...

Phi...what is it!?

Well....it's...there is an emergency in the hospital...so I've to go there..

Ohoo ok..phi... you go there and I'll go back home by walk..

No...

Huh!?

Fourth let me drop you...

No...I've been bothering you allot phi...and also the patient must be in danger so go there...ok!?

Fourth...iam worried about you...

Phi...nothing will happen...ok..please go...even though mark insisted on taking him , fourth convinced him and sent him to hospital..

When fourth got out of mall...it's already night...so he thought of booking a taxi...but it's not available for his destination so he took a bus...and after arriving at his stop he started walking...but he can feel that someone is following..

Noo...not again...fourth thought to himself...but as he changed his way the stalker didn't follow him...so he felt a little relieved...but suddenly someone held his neck from back and covered his nose with a kerchief...and suddenly everything went blur for fourth.....