One

A/N
This story has been in my draft for over a year now but I think I'm ready to start posting it. I hope you like it.

_______________________________________________

~Fiona~

Like every other normal day, I woke up from my soft princess sized bed, stretching my arms out. I twisted my body and flexed my muscles abit before getting up to my feet. I walked up to my window and opened the curtains, letting the bright sunlight rush into the room. I shut my eyes for a minute and let out a breath before opening my eyes and admiring the beautiful view outside.

Today was the day I would meet the parents of the man I wanted to marry. It was a big day for me. But big day or not, I always had to go for my morning walk.

So I walked over to my bedside drawer and pressed the bell on it. The next 5 seconds, one of my maids came rushing in.

"Morning my princess" she bowed in greeting.

"Get my bath ready before I come back" I commanded.

"Yes my princess" she bowed again and hurried out.

I put on my casual pink robe and walked out of my room. I heard greetings upon greetings as I walked down the broad and long staircase, then outside the mansion that was the castle. Our castle.

Immediately I stepped out, two guards started following behind me. I totally ignored them and kept walking, enjoying the sun that hit my skin. I always enjoyed the morning sun, mostly because it was a good source of vitamin D.

One minute I was watching the people walking about, the next I was almost pushed down to the ground.

"Watch where you're going idiot" I flared up, rubbing my arms at the force that collided with me.

"I'm so sorry my princess" The male bowed quickly. When he lifted up his head and looked at me, I froze. My anger flew out the front door.

Standing in front of me was a young man, he towered over me a little, his eyes were fierce and unapologetic  but at the same time, captivating. He was utterly handsome. For some reason I couldn't take my eyes off him, atleast not until my guards rushed in front of me and bounced him off.

"Are you okay my princess" one of them asked and I just nodded.

I then turned around and started heading back to the castle. He had ruined my morning walk.

Who was he? and what was he doing here?

I shook the thoughts off and got to my room. I started taking off my clothing one after the other until I was completely naked. Then I took off my hair tie and let my long brown hair fall to my sides.

I lifted my wrist to take off my royal bracelet but it was gone. My eyes widened in shock. I grasped my wrist, wondering what the hell had happened. I didn't remember taking it off. I was wearing it until...

My mind flashed back to the incident of the young man colliding into me.

No, it couldn't be.

My mouth fell open in disbelief. He didn't.

I laughed.

It was crazy but I laughed.

He stole my royal bracelet. The bastard. It was infuriating yet fascinating.

He actually stole from me without me noticing it. I smiled and shook my head.

Fascinating.

I set the thought aside and went for my bath. After which, my maids helped me get ready. While one maid was doing my make up, one did my hair, one did my nails, and another brought in my dress and accessories.

Once everything was done, I got into my pink long ball gown and sat in front of my mirror admiring myself.

"Here's your tea my princess" my maid handed me my tea cup but before I could hold it, it fell off and spilled all over my dress.

My mouth opened and I got up so fast. I felt my blood boil over a hundred degrees.

"You fool" I spat, my eyes blazing with fury as I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry my princess" she quickly went down on her knees.

"You ruined my dress" I shouted and she flinched.

"I'm sor... "

"Get out" I didnt let her finish her pathetic apology.

"You all leave now" I heard my mother's voice suddenly. All the maids rushed out of my room at her command. I wanted to pull my hair but she stopped me.

"What is it now sweetheart" She approached me. She was already beautifully dressed in a silver foot length dress, her brown hair and make up done to perfection.

"She freaking ruined my dress" I said.

"Its just a dress sweetheart, I will order another one right now so calm down" she tilted my chin up so I was looking at her. "What did I tell you about your attitude. Just because you are born with everything doesn't mean you should step over everyone else" I rolled my eyes and moved away from her.

"Mother, can you save your lecture for another time, I'm not in the mood"

"I do hope that one day you understand what I have been telling you"

"Come on mother, today is a big day for me" I complained.

"I'm sorry sweetheart" she sighed defeated. "Let's fix you up" she sat me down and touched up my make up again.

She ordered another pink dress that was even more beautiful than the first one. After my mother helped me finished, she then escorted me downstairs. There, Seated in the huge living room, was my father the king, prince Alexander and his parents.

Prince Alexander and I were getting married in a month. Our story was quite simple. We went to the same royal school but we were just friends then. After highschool, we never saw eachother again until two months ago when we crossed part at a royal gala. We started hanging out and then we fell in love.

I knew it was too sudden to get married, but I couldn't stand my father talking about getting an heir to his throne any longer. I figured its best to marry someone I knew than to have an arranged marriage.

I was totally okay marrying Prince Alexander.

I was.

"There she is" my father stood up, smiling at me as I walked down the remaining steps and approached him. "My beautiful princess" he opened his arms and I walked into them. He then placed a kiss on my forehead.

I turned around to meet the eyes of Alexander, he took my hand and gently placed a kiss at the back of my palm.  He was truly charming.

"These are my parents" he introduced and I smiled.

"Such a beauty" his mother said and hugged me.

"Alexander has told us a lot about you" his father then said, "I know this union will be a wonderful one"

"Let's celebrate then" my father proposed just as the cook announced lunch was ready. We all started walking towards the dinning when I heard my name.

"Princess fiona, you have a call" I turned around, "its from princess Anne" She added.

"I have to take it, I'll be right back" I informed them then excused myself from their midst.

I went back upstairs to my room to take the call and I noticed my balcony door was half opened. I didn't make anything out of it so I ignored and grabbed my phone.

"Fiona" that was all I heard, my friend's voice, right before someone grabbed me from behind and pressed a cloth onto my nostrils. I tried to scream but my voice only came out muffled, I tried to hit, kick but his grip was too strong and tight on me. And then, Everything slowly went dark.

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was a young man who was staring at me. The same young man that collided into me. The same young man that stole my royal bracelet.

"Who are you?" Was my first question.

"Your new roommate" his husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

~~~