Eleven

I was still trying to wipe the image of my captor's naked body from my memory and now I was also trying to forget how I felt when he pulled my hair.

Maybe I was losing my mind.

He finished putting the leave paste on my wound then stood up. He cleared up everything and then came back, pulled the wooden chair close to the bed and sat on it, facing me.

"So the past few days, I've just been letting you settle in and all.. " I furrowed my brows wondering where this was going
"Its time you become useful here"

"Useful?" I furrowed my brows even more

"Listen carefully, from now on, you will do as I say and if you don't, I'll punish you" I scoffed. It sounded absurd.

"You will punish me?" I asked

"That's right. From now on, you will clean this cabin every morning you wake up, you will clean the bathroom room and toilet, you will do the dishes and you will cook for yourself, except you plan to starve yourself" my jaw was probably on the floor by the time he finished speaking.

"Are you crazy? I'm not your maid" I told him.

"Another thing.. " he leaned forward, "say one more insultive or offensive word or yell at me again and I'll punish you. I beg you to test me" his eyes were cold as usual and the way he spoke told me that his words were not just mere threats. So with that I was speechless.

"Good, you look more beautiful when your mouth is shut" I looked at him with silent rage and thought about all the ways I would make him pay once I got out of this hell hole.

I was glad that this was able to slap me back to reality, that there was nothing charming about him. It was good that he was mean to me so that the only thing I would feel for him will be hatred and a tremendous urge to revenge.

"So with that said,  get to work" he simply said and leaned back on the chair. I stared at him in horror.

Was he serious?

"Unless you want to be punished, and trust me there are a lot of ways I can punish you" my eyes widened at his words. I couldn't believe I was actually scared of what he could do to me.

I wasn't scared of anyone, never have been, but at that moment, I was frightened.  Maybe it was the way he said it so calmly, or it was the way he smirked at me or it was just because the aura radiating from him screamed dangerous.

But that wasn't the only reason I was frightened. It was the way my body reacted to his threat.

i remained seated on the bed and watched him watch me. If he thought I was doing his chores for him then he must be crazier than I first diagnosed.

"I told you to fucking get to work" he repeated, louder this time.

"If you need a maid, go get one" I told him.

"I already did" he shocked me by saying and that left me dumbfounded. When he saw that I wasn't getting up from the bed, he got up and grabbed the broom and came back to where I was. He gripped my arm and forcefully pulled me up.

"Let go of me you... " I paused, remembering his threat.

"What was that?" He leaned his ear dramatically. I swallowed and kept my mouth shut. I rather not find out what that punishment consisted of.

"Good" he then said and shoved the room unto my chest. "Get to work, I don't want to repeat myself"

I gritted my teeth in anger before holding onto the broom. I did my best to sweep the floors after which I felt exhausted.

"Don't tell me you are done" he suddenly asked, annoying me.

"I am" I said as a matter of factly. He stood up tall to his feet and inspected the floors, then he looked down at me and said..

"Do it again, this time properly"

"No I will not, this place is trash and no matter how you clean it, it will remain trash so do it yourself if you so wish" I yelled, shoving the broom to his chest.

He pushed the broom off his body to fall to the ground, then he took one step forward making me take one step backwards. His eyes were on me as he took another step. I suddenly started regretting my words. It was so hard to not yell at him.

When my back hit the wall, I wanted to cuss at how tiny the cabin was and how I always ended up pinned to the wall.

"What will I do with you" he took one last step closing the space between us. My heart started beating fast, not just because I was scared of him but because I hated what the close proximity between us did to me.

He placed his hand on the wall above my head, totally trapping me there.

"Why are you so stubborn?" His face was so close to mine, his eyes staring straight into mine. I turned my head sideways, closing my eyes, frightened of what would happen next.

"What will I do to break your fucking wings" I suddenly gasped as I felt his finger tips trace a long line from my wrist up to my shoulder.

What was he doing?

Why did the slightest touch from him affect me.

It scared and excited me at the same time.

I had been with Alexander a few times, but I never felt anything like this.

What was happening to me.

How was I sensitive to my captor's touch even when I hated him.

He continued tracing the line from my shoulder, up my neck until he tangled his fingers into my hair. I felt a rush of excitment spread through my body, stopping in my core.

"What do you want?" I managed to force out a whisper, trying to avoid his touch.

"You" I heard him reply.

I opened my eyes and met his burning stare.

~~~~~