Five

The next morning, I woke with the same dreadful feeling.

I slowly sat up on the bed and rested on the wooden headboard. His mat was empty yet again but the door was wide open, letting light flood the tiny cabin. For some reason, I didn't try to run out and escape. Maybe it was because I had tried that but it didn't work out well for me. If I wanted to escape, I had to think of another way.

"Morning your majesty" he mocked as he entered the cabin. I was silent. Something about what happened the night before made me see him in a different way. I wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

I badly wanted to ask him what he meant, I wanted to ask him who made him kidnap me, but then he would know I wasn't sleeping.

"I trust you slept well" he said standing at the door, his huge frame blocking half of the light.

"No I didn't" I flared, "my body is aching all over because this bed is trash" ofcourse I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Whether it was his plan to kidnap me or not, he did. He was just as guilty as whoever planned this, and I was going to make them pay dearly once I got out.

"I could fix that for you" he stepped forward, his tone suggestive. My lips parted in shock. Was he crazy. I got down from the bed about to explode but then it hit me.

He wanted to play that game, I was good at it too.

His eyes raked my body up and down, that was all I needed. I started slowly walking towards him and I saw the way his features changed from smug to confused.

I had been known for my beauty and charms, I knew very well no one could resist me. Call me proud, but I knew what I had and I knew how to use it.

"You know how you can fix that for me?" I was standing right in front of him, staring into his eyes that held no emotion. I brought my hand to his chest and flattened my palm on it.

"Take me back home" I slowly moved my palm up his chest, "I know you don't want to keep me here, so just let me go, I will give you whatever you want" I dragged my fingers down his chest, going further down until he grabbed my hand stopping me and just like, in a swift move, he pinned me against the wall close to the door.

I blinked and my eyes went wide.

"Don't play that game with me princess" he brought his hand to my face, tucking my hair behind my ear. His touch was tender, so tender it sent shivers down my spine. Then he leaned close to my ear and said, "you will lose" i felt his breath on my ear. When he looked at me again, his eyes were twinkling and his smug look was back again.

The moment he walked away from me, I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

What just happened? Was the first thing I thought.

Why on earth did I feel like that?

He beat me at my own game. It was painful to admit to myself, let alone him.

I couldn't move, I remained where I was still trying to figure out how my plan backfired.

"I guess I know how to shut you up now" he said, his smug expression was extremely annoying and I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of that.

"No one can shut me up" I regained myself and stepped away from the wall, crossing my hands over my chest.

"Right" he grabbed a bag and threw it at me. "Got you a few things"

"What is it?" I picked up the bag and turned it upside down in the air, letting the content fall on the bed. There were dresses, 2 pink dresses.

"You expect me to wear only two dresses for the rest of my life?" I asked, "if you are trying to be a good kidnapper, then get me a box of clothes, or bloody take me home" I yelled. he just stared at me incredulously.

"You are just a rich spoilt brat" he said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"And you are just a poor wretched soul" I retorted. He stared at me for a few seconds and then he said..

"That's it" he stormed towards me then grabbed the dresses and shoved them into the bag. After which he grabbed the other bags and started walking out.

"What do you think you're doing?" He ignored me and walked out the door. I rushed up to him trying to stop him before he could close the door but I was too late.

"No, please not again" I heard the door lock.

"Please don't leave me here again" I yelled, banging on the door, "I'm sorry" I yelled again but nothing.

He was gone. Again.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I slowly dropped to the floor.  Clutching my knees against my chest, I let the tears flow.

I wanted to go home, I needed to go home.

After hours of sitting in the loneliness, with nothing to eat or drink other than water, I curled myself up on the bed yet again.

And then, the same thing repeated itself. He came in when I was almost sleeping, walked over to were I was on the bed. Only this time, i felt the bed dip as he sat on it. He tucked my hair behind me ears, then started caressing my face. I tried as much as possible not to react and I thought it would be so easy but his touch was affecting me, affecting every nerve in my body.

"Don't make this any harder for me princess" that was all he said before his presence left me. I couldn't understand what was wrong with him. What did he mean by all of this?

~~~