Six

I woke up feeling drained, both mentally and emotionally, maybe even physically.

I wasn't used to this sort of life. I had never experienced anything like it. I just wanted to go home, to mother and father, to Alexander.

I wanted to leave this place.

"Are you going to get out of bed or not?" His voice only made my emotions spill all over and I started crying. Tears rolled down the side of my face to the pillow. I didn't mean to cry but I just found myself crying, not able to stop myself.

I heard him sigh and the next minute, he was in front of me.

"Are you crying?" He asked surprised.

I totally ignored him and closed my eyes. I didn't want to see him. He was the cause of my misery, so why was he surprised that i was crying? Was I supposed to be happy with all this?

"Why are you crying?" He asked again. I said nothing.

"Fine, make a wish and I will grant it" he said. I opened my eyes and discovered that he crouched in front of me. He was staring at me with an unreadable expression.

"Take me home" I said.

"I can't do that" he quickly dismissed.

"Why?" I sat up on the bed. I was confused, what exactly was the purpose of this, "what will you gain from keeping me here?" I tried not to raise my voice.

"Money" he simply said like it was the easiest thing on earth to say, like it was nothing.

"Then why won't you take my offer? I'm the princess, I can give you as much money as you want. I can give you anything" I was really trying to find some sort of humanity in him, some sort of pity or anything.

"Enough of this!" I flinched at his harsh tone of voice. He stood to his feet, "I am not taking you back home, the sooner you get that into your freaking skull, the better for you" his words were like knifes that stabbed me in my chest over and over.

More tears started running down my cheeks again.

"You know what, how about I take you somewhere else?" He said but when he realised I wouldn't say anything in return, he grabbed a bag on the floor and threw it at me on the bed.
"Go shower and dress up" I slowly wiped my tears and looked inside the bag, it was the dresses that he had given to me the previous day.

I then thought, being rude hadn't gotten me anywere, so how about I tried being quiet and polite, maybe he would let me go.
I took one of the dresses out and looked at it carefully. It was just a simple pink dress but while I looked at it, I came up with a plan.

Wherever he was taking me, I was sure to call for help and escape from him. I just had to remain calm for as long as possible.

I looked deeper inside the bag and saw 2 tiny flimsy material. I lifted it up with my finger, staring at it with my brows furrowed. After 2 seconds I realized what it was.

Bloody thongs.

"You like it princess?" He asked and I just scrunched my nose. He had this annoying cocky smirk on his face I wanted to say thongs are for sluts but I swallowed my comment and dropped it down on the bed.

I couldn't believe I was going to wear that, I had never worn a thong before.

Without saying anything, I went to the bathroom to have my bath and then wore the dress and thong that felt slightly uncomfortable.

When I came out, he gave me a complete onceover before smirking down at me.

We walked past nothing but trees, until we got to the said destination which was just a lake. I was totally disappointed.

I had been to a ton of beautiful places, so there was nothing special about this lake. I had no idea why he brought me here.

"Do you swim princess?" He asked me and my eyes widened in shock. Swim in a lake?

"What? are you... " I paused, swallowing the rest of the sentence, "no" I said instead.

"They didn't teach you that in princess school?" He asked

"No" I said. It was a lie, i could definetly swim but I was too busy plotting how to escape from him to begin to think of swimming in a lake. Was that even safe?

"That's boring" he said and grabbed my hand, pulling me through the narrow wooden bridge until we got to the edge. I chose not to struggle with him. It was better if he thought I was doing what he said, that way, he wouldn't even see my escape coming.

"Sit" he commanded. Again, it took everything in me not to react. How dare he command me?

I obeyed and sat at the edge. He then pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the wooden floor. For a moment, I was almost distracted by how beautiful his body was. I could tell just by looking at his torso that it was hard and firm, and the way his trousers sat low on his hips, made me look a little lower.

I swallowed hard and looked away. Atleast he didn't see me staring.

When I looked at him again, he was taking off his trousers, leaving just his boxers. My eyes widened at his action and then I looked away again.

After he finished stripping, he dived into the water like a fish, and then resurfaced, dragging his hands down his face. Again, I got lost in a trance while staring at him. When I realised, I shook my head quickly, shaking off stupid thoughts.

He is a freaking kidnapper fiona!
He is not charming.

He dipped into the water again and was swimming in the opposite direction from me. Then I thought, this was my chance. I quickly got up and tiptoed off the wooden bridge, when my feet touched the grass, I ran.

I had no idea where I was running to but I knew I had to keep running until I get out of this horrible place. I looked behind my shoulders and luckily enough, he wasn't behind me.

But then, as if nature was against me escaping, I kicked a stone and fell to the ground with a loud shriek. I shut my eyes and felt a wave of pain in my body, but more especially I felt a distinct pain in my left thigh so I slowly raised my gown up to see why I felt that much pain.

Behold, there was blood running down my thigh, but that wasn't the scary part. A small stick was punctured deep into my skin.

I gasped loudly and then I started crying. The sight of blood alone terrified me, not to talk of the stinging pain I felt.

Just as i was about to scream for help, my kidnapper stopped in his track when he took in my weak form on the ground.

I looked up at him, relieved that he caught up with me fast.

~~~~