CHAPTER 18 | The Five Mafias

Giovanni's POV

Giovanni's POV

I was currently seated in my office, twirling the pen in my fingers. It was currently 1pm.

The Mafia ball is in seven hours.

"Boss," Edward entered the room and placed the file on the table.

Edward spent all day collecting the information. CCTV footage, about the shooting that happened yesterday.

"Leave."

I picked up the file, turning pages over.

NAME: NOAH KING

AGE: 20

DATE OF BIRTH: APRIL 16

SEX: MALE

FAMILY: BROTHER

EDUCATION: UNKNOWN

PHOTO: ATTACHED

NATIONALITY: SPANISH

"Motherfucker," I said quietly, realising this was the work of the Spanish Donna. I wished to strangle that woman till she gurgles up blood.

I passed the file over to Angelo.

Angelo skimmed over the information. His eyes landed on the blurry image Edward got from the CCTV of Noah King. He could roughly make out his height and his brown hair. Anyways, how he looked was not important.

What was more important was, why this new Fucking Donna was starting a war with us.

I pressed a button on my desk and it flashed red, Edward walked in immediately. "What can I do for you, Boss?" he asked.

"I need you to find out everything you can about The new Spanish Donna." I said and he simply nodded and walked out.

Angelo caught my attention when he cleared his throat. "Are you sure that is such a good idea, when this new Donna's sniper managed to kill four mafia trained assassins?"

I just scoffed and continued to type on my computer. "Edward is the best of the best in this mafia, apart from us of course, I am not worried. He will get what I want." I say confidently, my gaze focussed on my computer.

Angelo just muttered "Yes, father." good.

Silence filled the room.

I sensed Angelo was staring at me. "What is it?" I ask.

"Just wondering, how do you feel about the ball tonight?"

I let out a dramatic sigh and stared back at him. "Not excited, but glad the Spanish mafia will be there." I replied.

"Would you like me to order a hit on the girl?" he asks.

"No need, I want to see what this girl is made of." I say while smirking.

There are five mafias and because of that there are going to be five balls. This will be the first. Each mafia will host a ball and this one is being hosted by me. The Italian Mafia.

The second one will be hosted by Spencer AKA Spider the American mafia boss. He kills his victims by poisoning them like a black widow. He makes the poison himself. The second you are injected with it with the poison you have a minute left to live. So lord knows what his one will be like.

The third will be hosted by the Spanish mafia. And I am looking forward to meeting this new Donna, who I learned not too long ago was nicknamed 'Diabla'.

The fourth will be hosted by Antoine AKA CASH. The French mafia. he makes his targets drink melted steel or gold if he is feeling "fancy". He is one of the richest Mafias there has ever been.

And finally, the fifth one will be hosted by Roman Petrov AKA The Executioner. He tortures his prey physically and mentally, then when his victims are nearly deceased he feeds them a drug keeping them alive, before finally feeding them alive to his pet snakes.

Of course there will be other Mafia's attending but only five get chosen to host.

Lord knows what tonight holds.

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter

Thank you for reading!!

~ anya ~