Prologue

Three StarClan cats were huddled together around a pool, looking at a queen with three newborn kits on the way. "Wat's thiss, a proficiency!" LionBlaze said, addressing the two other cats: FireStar and StarGleam. "Wut dos et sey?" StarGleam asked. "Et reds 'des thre cits well seat ThunderClam on a peth know one cloud hive prodickted." LionBlaze read aloud. "LeonBlaz, SarGlee, FeiSter!" BlueStar called out to them. "Tha tree kiz hive asscaped thi prism!" The three kits that Starclan had chosen to kill off when they looked into the future and saw that they would cause untold chaos for ThunderClan so were kept in a prison for 10 years and were about to be eliminated had escaped! "Ovar hare!" FireStar called out. The other cats whipped around to see three kits (one she cat two toms) head towards the StarClan portal, dodging StarClan cats in their way. "Wi musk stoop tem!" StarGleam told them, racing after the kits, the others soon fallowing. But it was too late, the kits had jumped through the portal and were heading towards the ThunderClan queen where they decided to inhabit the bodies of the three kits. "Wat weal u nane theme?" CrystalFlight, the medicine cat asked the queen, LillyFlower. "I well cal then SterKit, CrabKit, and CloudKit." LillyFlower said proudly. Back in StarClan, the four cats looked at each other in panic before coming to an agreement. "Weee will lat thym lime, thi hive duh blud off StarGleam, thy weel mack god wareores. Whet colud pussobly goo rong?" FireStar told them.