Chapter 3 The new apprentice

SterPaw looked at the new cat in camp, it was a ginger she-cat with green eyes, and-a light purple collar! She was a kittypet! "Hi, my name's Toby." Toby told the clan leader. Toby! Suddenly it made sense. The kittypet that CrabPaw had seen out in the forest, was the same one in their midst. While CrabPaw was angry about the new cat, CloudPaw was...well CloudPaw. "Heallooo Toby!" CrabPaw told the she cat. "Omm, hi?" Said Toby, clearly uncomfortable. "Teh neme's CloudPaw." CloudPaw continued, ignoring Toby's clear discomfort. "BillyStar, whut r wi gpping two doo ab0wt teh khettypeat?" LillyFlower asked. "Wheel, whet du yuo whamt too du Toby?" BillyStar asked Toby. Toby looked around and took a minute to respond before she stated: "I went too john ThunderClan ana becom a werior.". SterPaw was shocked! The clan was even more shocked. "Thes iz unhered oof..aht lest iht wold bu ihf iet wousn't clshá!" AntEar cried. "Thet's te 7th lime thes b9ok seeries1!" GarFeild chimed in. "I dom't se ane them rong wheth it." FirePaw, the medicine cat apprentice said, emerging out of the cave with CrystalFlight to see what all the commotion was about. "BillyStar, whut's qoing om hear?" He asked. "Pee heve a knew appentix ix ar mist." BillyStar responded. CrystalFlight looked a the new cat. "Ohu mii, a khityprt jions U.S im ordor too becoom a werrior. Thet's umhered off!" CrystalFlight said sarcastically. SterPaw decided to chime in. "Hesn't ThunderClan shptered anogth kitepez?!". The clan broke out into arguments while BillyStar glared at SterPaw before raising his tail for silence. "Wii whel excpt tiz keptypeat azz am aparents. Umtih see hes earmed herr waarioe neme, swe wiel bee chaled TobyPaw. BrightFlower, u well memtor these apremtise." BillyStar announced. The clan while not bursting out into another argument, were glaring at BrightFlower as she approached TobyPaw. "Dom't pey anny mid two tem TobyPaw, im sore uo'll b a grete werrior." She told her before touching noses with her. "Wi begime taining toomareo TobyPaw, sew gep soon sep." BrightFlower continued. SterPaw and the clan watched as TobyPaw walked into the apprentice den and laid down in a nest- SterPaw's nest! The clan disbanded and BillyStar approached SterPaw. "Pleaz bie nise two hre." BillyStar warned her. He stalked off revealing CloudPaw picking out a mouse and taking it to the apprentice den and in TobyPaw's nest.