Chapter 11 A rising threat

CrabClaw awoke. He wasn't in camp, he wasn't in StarClan, instead he was on the outskirts of a mysterious forest. He walked into said forest felling the dark grey, almost black grass against his paws all the while looking at the towering black trees along the blood red starless sky. As he continued walking, he heard meows of pain. CrabClaw ran towards the sound and to his horror, saw cats from different clans, two of them he recognized from gatherings, SkyPaw (he didn't know if she had her warrior name yet) of SkyClan and CreekFlair of ShadowClan respectively. He looked at their attackers, one a dark brown tom and the other one a yellow tom with a ghost marking on his right paw. He quickly realized that these weren't any old cats and this wasn't any old forest, these were DarkForest warriors and this was the DarkForest itself! He tried to run away but as he turned around, he skidded to a halt as he realized a ginger she-cat blocking his path. "Wre dew yeu thik ye ae gooen?" The she-cat asked. "Hi'd mek eh petty god werrior, SparkFire." The yellow tom commented, finishing off SkyPaw. SparkFire dragged him into the clearing despite CrabClaw's best efforts to escape. He was pinned down and was forced to witness the yellow tom open a portal to where SkyPaw's body was. "Dew ye themk thes iz eh ged ida? Whet iv hy tels teh liven cets ebout thes?" The yellow tom asked. "RootSpirit, thi wen't no. Becus hi went live two til teh tell." SparkFire responded, a grin on her face. RootSpirit nodded and jumped into the portal. At that moment, CreekFlair got up and sprinted toward the portal, CrabClaw knocked SparkFire off him and tagged after her. But they were too late, the portal had closed and SparkFire got up and mocked them. "Heh! Yew relie fought thet word wolk! Wil I het two brik iht too u, butt iht dedn't!" SparkFire taunted. CreekFlair turned to CrabClaw. "CrabClaw, RUT! THES WI!" CreekFlair told him, running, CrabClaw fallowing her. SparkFire chased after them, CreekFlair jumped over a log, the StarClan border in sight. CrabClaw jumped over the log and over the StarClan border, he waited for CreekFlair to catch up with him. CreekFlair was about to jump across the border when SparkFire pounced on her and ripped open her throat. "Neo!" CrabClaw called out. CreekFlair, the cat who he met as a kit, was SmashedMouth's cousin no less, had just died in front of him and was going to be used for the dark forest's plot of killing living cats and possessing their lifeless bodies, seemingly to lure in innocent cats and continue the cycle. SparkFire was about to pounce on CrabClaw when CreekFlair's ghost, along with a blue ghost, and a small purple one chased her away. "Yew alrigt?" The purple she-cat asked CrabClaw. He studied the three cats, CreekFlair had a fresh scar on her throat, the blue one had a scar on her shoulder, and a light gray star on her forehead, so did the small purple cat. They can't be. CrabClaw thought. "A-a-arg yew-" CrabClaw began to ask before being cut off. "Yes. I'm BlueStar and this is StarGleam." BlueStar told him. "Yei jest sevd mi lief." CrabClaw told the three. "Yor sistar ded recive a prefiet a moom ageo, thet Afta teh cacs form teh derknes rerize, thee crats well comcore then." StarGleam told CrabClaw. BlueStar added; "Teh DarkForest plens om krilling inicent cets, peseing thim, them leuring unsuespecting clenmetes two there deths were thi cical riepets. Iht'z op two EW two step thim." CrabClaw couldn't believe it, he had just became a warrior and (along with his siblings) was already part of a prophecy. "Wen yew thri hed ecraped StarClan, wii fat thet yew'd ces nethin' bet trubal fer thim, iht dien't hep thet wi recived eh preficiy thet yew'd cus umteld ceas four ThunderClan. Butt I cam sii new, wii amd teh prefocicy ware rong.". Before CrabClaw could respond, CreekFlair stood up and told him; "CrabClaw, wen yew gec bek two ThunderClan, till SterShake ank CloudFang teh preficiy.". CrabClaw awoke from his dream. He was outside the high ledge with SterShake and CloudFang at his side. What do I tell them? They'll probably be confused. CrabClaw thought, conveniently forgetting that SterShake was told this exact prophecy, even being told this by StarGleam herself.