Chapter 2 Toby

"CrabPaw, hit's lime four yuo too sthat humting." Garfield told CrabPaw. "Hok." Replied CrabPaw. CrabPaw was stalking a dove when he heard a rustle in the bushes. The dove flew away and he whipped around towards the sound. A mouse ran out of the bushes with a ginger kittypet chasing after it. CrabPaw jumped onto the ginger kittypet and got a closer look at her. The cat looked about 6 moons old, was ginger, had green eyes, a light purple collar with gold metal accents and bell, and appeared to be a she-cat. "Waht arg yu dooing om oug terrotery?" CrabPaw demanded. "L whas wunting!" Toby replied angrily. "Mi neme's Toby." Toby jumped out from under CrabPaw and sat down. "CrabPaw1i" Garfield called out to CrabPaw, running out from behind the trees. Toby hid behind the bushes but was too late as Garfield had spotted her. "U thr, cwm hout form fere." Garfield demanded. Toby shyly stalked out from the bushes and faced Garfield. "Dho yu no tiss kret CrabPaw?" Garfield asked CrabPaw. "I dho knot. Whi whoud I thak two a khityphet?" CrabPaw responded, glaring at Toby. "U mhust leaf or terrotry our you,ll b atttaced." Garfield warned, Toby then hung her head and ran off. "Dhid y chatc ahnythem?" Garfield asked. "I whas stolking a dlobve beefour Toby scared iht of." CrabPaw told him. "Toby?" "Te khitypat." CrabPaw told Garfield. When CrabPaw got back into camp, he told SterPaw and CloudPaw about his encounter with Toby. "I meet a khitttypeat nemed Toby qut im teh floorast hwile humkting tooday." CrabPaw told his siblings while eating fresh kill. "Khitypeats aer werd." SterPaw replied. CloudPaw was about to reply when the bushes to the camp entrance rustled and CrabPaw saw a familiar face.