Chapter 6 The vision

SterPaw looked around but all she could see was one color: blood red. Not a tree or patch of grass in sight. Suddenly the right half of the sky went dark gray, almost black. It wasn't too long until black silhouettes of 5? 10? 100? cats emerged from the darkness, about to attack her. Suddenly three silhouettes appeared, also cats. One was white, the second was ginger, and the third was purple. Just like me and my siblings! SterPaw thought as the three washed away the darkness, revealing StarClan on the other side of the red inside. The purple one looked at her and beaconed her to fallow. Once she was in StarClan, the three faded away. "Afta teh cacs form teh derknes rerize, thee crats well comcore then." Said a mysterious voice. "Woo?" SterPaw asked. "SterPaw.." another voice called out. "STERPAW!!" BillyStar yelled, awaking her. "W're goeing 2 eh gatheling. Yoe heve bem choosing two gew." BillyStar told her. "Oekey i'n gepting uep." SterPaw told him. Should I tell him about the prophecy? SterPaw asked herself. Naw, I'll ask CrystalFlight instead. Once they were on the island, BillyStar sat on his usual spot on the branch alongside LightStar of SkyClan, FogStar of RiverClan, TrailStar of WindClan, and StagStar of ShadowClan. LionPelt, his mate and deputy sat at the base along the other deputies (BreezeFur of SkyClan, LogFoot of RiverClan, FoxPelt of WindClan, and FrogEar of ShadowClan respectively). SterPaw looked around her and saw cats mingling, making jokes, and catching up with relatives from other clans. As she kept walking, she saw CloudPaw looking at TobyPaw, whom was talking to a brown tom-SmashedPaw of RiverClan. "Hay SterPaw!" FlamePaw, an old friend to Sterpaw and her siblings exclaimed. "Hegh FlamePaw." CrabPaw responded, nudging CloudPaw to join the three of them. "Meh aprntix seramoney ihz combing uq. Bye te neckt gethereming, Ih'll heve eraned meh yorio neme!" FlamePaw exclaimed excitedly. "Whet deo yew went youer neame two bee?" CloudPaw asked. "I help iez FlamePelt." FlamePaw answered. The five leaders yowled to get the gathering's attention, the cats quieting down and paying attention. BillyStar stood up and began to speak. "ThunderClan iz plezed too anewnce thet wi heve for newt aprextinces; SterPaw, CloudPaw, CrabPaw, amd ore newwst menbare, TobyPaw." He announced proudly. "Wet's ea Toby?" StagStar asked. "Iht;s eh commen neme theat tewLeges cel thire khetiplets. Ihesn't youare fether ah fomar khetipeat?!" FogStar angrily answered StagStar's question. "Owh, arge yeo telin my tat ThunderClan tok im amother chptypet? Whel whal wel, anoter oen im tha lon llne fof khiptypeat terned wariors." Taunted LightStar. The gathering erupted in laughs and arguments, getting loud enough that BillyStar had to raise his tail for silence. FogStar stepped forward. "Unlick ThunderClan, wi heve promtided am actul werior. Thare neam ihz FlyFur." He declared with a slight sneer. FlyFur walked through the crowd and looked up at FogStar. "Thenks fer teh pomoten FogStar." FlyFur said smugly. The gathering went on for what seemed like an eternity when TrailStar finally finished what he had to say and the leaders claimed they could go home. "Se yeo latter." FlamePaw told the three, joining his clan, the three getting up and joining their own. When they finally got back to camp, SterPaw decided to get a mouse and take it inside the apprentice den to eat. TobyPaw was sharing tongues with CloudPaw, CrabPaw was setting down for the night, and she was the only one eating. The events of the gathering were fresh on her mind, but so was the prophecy.