The SPTOUS Easter special (Non canon)

CrabClaw walked outside the den. "IZ'S ESTER EAVERBOODY/1" He called out. "Wat's ester?" SterShake asked. "Oli teh beast helidey!" TobyFlake responded, polling out a VHS player she stole from her twolegs that SOMEHOW still works. "Lep mi expian teh halidoy vea VHS tepe." TobyFlake told the clan. "Whet's VHS?" GarFeild asked. "I thoght yuo deid ni chepter 7!" FirePelt exclaimed. "FirePelt, tes iz am Easter sepciel, ihet's net camion!" GarFeild retorted. BillyStar broke the fourth wall by staring at the audience for a second before answering GarFeild's question about what a VHS was, as he was a kittypet and had seen one in use. "A VHS peyer iz a desise thet alews towleags two wetch flims amd vedios weth repayabeltitie amd thi rhit 2 sey 'I owen thes mevi'. Popuir im thei 80's ams 90's, thi aer neselgic two tes wom gew uep im thos decides." BillyStar looked at his clan, they were bewildered and confused. BillyStar then went on for 30 minutes about how DVD replaced it, then how streaming replaced THAT, then the history of home video itself, only to be stoped thanks to TobyFlake's (and the clan's) impatience. "Her's teh tepe!" TobyFlake said after picking up a tape with a grey rabbit on it. "Thes ihs teh Easter bunny!" TobyFlake proudly declared. The tape was popped in and the clan watched in awe. The tape however, had nothing with the Easter bunny as TobyFlake had first thought, instead it was of that one cartoon show her owners would sometimes watch. The specific scene showed the rabbit blowing up some twoleg with a stick that turned into fire after he put him into a hole where the tape ended, all the while TobyFlake was panicking trying to find the correct tape. The current tape had ended with CloudFang raising his tail to ask a question. "Seo teh Easter bunny iz purt towlge, pert rabet, heas a tic preblem, amd cen kell a twelag weth eh fiersteck amd wen waith eas? Tom I wesh I head tet confindence!" Said CloudFang. The clan was agreeing with him when both BillyStar and ToyFlake raising their tails in silence. "Hers teh ACTUEL tepe!" TobyFlake told the clan. The tape was popped in and it showed a white rabbit hiding brightly colored eggs around a twoleg den before leaving a candy basket at their doorstep. The cats looked at the tape, back at each other and back at TobyFlake. "I plerfur teh uld tep." CloudFang said, CrabClaw and SterShake nodding in agreement. "Wi sould hent rebets fer Easter!" LionPelt exclaimed. "Gert idi LionPelt, yeo sheld gether ea hentin perdi." BillyStar told her. LionPelt gathered the party and left for the lake, a place where rabbits frequented. TobyFlake trashed the VHS player and went to talk with CrabClaw. At sun down the hunting party returned, each with a rabbit in their jaws. The clan munched on the rabbits and looked up at the sky. "PRAISE STARCLAN!" The clan cats cheered. TobyFlake looked at the reader. "Marli Easter evarbodi!" She exclaimed. She looked at CloudFang who was hacking on a bone, TobyFlake smacking his back so hard it fell out. "Tha-" CloudFang coughed before continuing. "That's all eh Bowser!". SterShake looked around and pinned her left ear to the wind in confusion. "Whre's thet moosic cooming fom?" She asked. The music continued without any answers.