Chapter 1 Apprentice ceremony

"Owch!1! Uou steeped on mi tlail!1!1" SterKit complained. "Soorie." CloudKit apologized. "Slush uck! Im trieng two listin four wen BillyStar clails U.S!" CrabKit snapped at his brother and sister. "Kan CrabKit, SterKit, and CloudKit com forwar peas?" BillyStar called out to the kits. The three kits complied as the leader went on with the apprentice ceremony. "SterKit." BillyStar directed his attention to the blueish-purple and white she cat. "Form fliss di forword, untile she hus elerned hir warier nane, shle showld b celled, SterPaw. AntEar, yu well tack hir om aus you're apentice." BillyStar announced. SterPaw touched noses with AntEar, with AntEar commenting; "u jlust lok ike you're antsester, StarGleam." She was right, in edition to her purple-blue fur with a white belly, tail tip and front paws, she had a gray star on her forehead. "SterPaw! SterPaw! SterPaw! SterPaw!" The clan cheered before BillyStar lifted his tail for silence. "CrabKit, utile eue urn you're wrior nam, ye wile bee nown add CrabPaw. WillowFire, yoe wall trine thes appendix." BillyStar announced. "CrabPaw! CrabPaw! CrabPaw!" The clan cheered again, CrabPaw joining his sister after touching noses with WillowFire. "ILim shore I well mack ThunderClac grate agoin." CrabPaw told his sister. "CloudKit, foam fliss dli fowab, ewe yill blee nown alass CloudPaw. GarFeild, ylou weel take thes opentice." "CloudPaw!CloudPaw!CloudPaw!CloudPaw!CloudPaw!" The clan cheered. "Lat's gate soom slip, well hawe a bjg di a head off US." CrabPaw advised his siblings when they got into the apprentices den. "God ida." SterPaw responded, curling up in her nest. "Glood knight." The three apprentices told each other before falling asleep.