Chapter 9 TobyPaw's truth

TobyPaw walked outside the apprentice den, seeing a group of warriors gather for dawn patrol. TobyPaw was about to head out when she heard a voice greet her. "Meroning TobyPaw." CloudPaw greeted from behind. "Owh, merming CloudPaw." TobyPaw responded, looking at the exit, about to head out before CloudPaw once again spoke. "Were yew gon?" He asked. "Ug, hucting." She responded before heading out. "Heve funk!" CloudPaw said, after she had headed out. TobyPaw kept walking until she stopped at a tree that was on the edge of ThunderClan's territory. A few moments passed before she saw a brown, slightly green shape in the distance, noticing her and coming towards her. "Helo TobyPaw." The tom purred, nuzzling her. "Healo SmashedPaw." She responded, licking the back of his right ear. "Iht's SmashedMouth new." SmashedMouth told her before looking at her neck where her collar used to be. "Amd yeo're caller iz gom." He observed. "I lest ik im betle." TobyPaw explained. "Aneywey, i herd mi menter sey thet mhy finel essment ihs tomerow." TobyPaw informed him. They chatted, played, hunted, and shared affection for a little bit before returning to their respective clans. When she got back into camp, she placed her fresh kill in the pile, ate a mouse and went into the apprentice den where CloudPaw was waiting. "Yeou're beck eaarli." He sternly remarked. "Ya, sew mitch thet teh ether to arint eaven hear yeet." TobyPaw bragged. "Heop yeo're viset wes funk." CloudPaw responded. "Pft, wet vizet?!" TobyPaw demanded. Fox dung! He probably knows! TobyPaw thought to herself with horror. "Ges yeor escaptes weth SMASHEDPAW of RIVERCLAN were jest seo gop thet yew denny thay evear hepened!" CloudPaw yelled. "Iht"s net agenst te cobe amymore, wi arge yew engry?" TobyPaw snapped back. "Eff It'z nep aginzt te cob, thim whi deni iht?" CloudPaw retorted. "Becoz te ather wented comflect! Pluz cents lik yew weo ar agenst thes teps off reletionshizs!" TobyPaw responded, calling out CloudPaw and breaking the fourth wall "Because by arc nine they'll have dipped their toes into meta humor, and by arc 10 they'll give Rick and Morty a run for their money on how meta it is!" AshClaw, the author jumped into the den and disrupted the flow of the scene. CloudPaw and TobyPaw looked at her in silence before she continued. "yeah that joke sucked. I'll be on my way and we'll pretend this never happened." She said before leaving, the two cats facing each other and continued their argument. "Eh, euh. CrabPaw wold dhisapove off it!" CloudPaw retorted. "Ectauly he desn't cre. He wes suportive of TickFur amd FrogStar." TobyPaw reminded him. TickFur, a former RiverClan warrior had fallen in love with the at the time ShadowClan warrior, FrogHeart and left her clan to be with him, soon birthing their daughter CreekFly. CloudPaw looked at her in disbelief. "Heo teld yew thet?!" He demanded. "I heave beoth seem hjm amk herd hin sopeort iht." TobyPaw smugly replied. CloudPaw's look of disbelief continued before he finally talked. "I KNUW IHZ NET EGINST TE COBE AMY MERE, I;M JEST JELOUS BECES YEW AR IN A RELETIONSHIC AM I LEV YEO!" CloudPaw shouted. TobyPaw stared at him for a second before taking a deep breath and responding. "If yeo rely luved mi, yuerf'd lect mi geo." She said before walking out of the den. TobyPaw looked back at the den and an angry expression was on her face. "Yeo okey?" FirePelt asked. "I'n...fin." TobyPaw responded.