Chapter 8 What comes next

FirePaw headed out from the medicine cat den, CloudPaw catching up with her, she stopped to talk to them. "God leck wheth teh seromney." CloudPaw told her. "Theks." FirePaw responded, touching noses with him before heading to the exit. For hours she walked, maybe seeing a dog or two but otherwise a typical trek to the moon pool that she had taken with CrystalFlight. When she finally got to the pool, she sat down and lapped the water, looking up and seeing the StarClan spirts. "Et's tem two ern yeor medicne crect neme, FirePaw." CrystalFlight told her. "FirePaw, ferom thes de forwarb, yew well bi nown ase FirePelt." CrystalFlight declared. FirePelt stepped forward and touched noses with CrystalFlight with the other three cats getting up and cheering "FirePeltFirePeltFirePeltFirePelt1". FirePelt woke up and went back too camp. When she got back, her clan mates surrounded her. "What's your name?" They asked. "FirePelt." She responded. "FirePeltFirePeltFirePeltFirePelt!" They cheered. She noticed TobyPaw walking up too her, looking around at her clan mates as the walked back to what they were doing. "Comgrets, FirePelt. Yell mek a geet medincine crc." TobyPaw told her. FirePelt gave her a unclear glance, she did let the she-cat, who she just found out her name was FleaPelt after a brief encounter with RiverClan's medicine cat on her way back go after all. "Thneks." FirePelt told her. FleaPelt is also SmashedPaw's mother FirePelt realized. And SmashedPaw is her friend. Her thought continued. FirePelt went into her den and looked at the herbs, poppyseeds, roots, etc surrounding her. "Thes ihs min new." FirePelt told herself before going to sleep.