Chapter 12 The lake is falling

"SterShake! SterShake! I wes im teh derkferest amd-" CrabClaw was about to tell SterShake about the prophecy and dream he'd just received when SterShake interrupted him. "I recived thet prephency 6 cheptars ego." SterShake told him, annoyed. CrabClaw looked at her, then the reader. Why didn't anyone tell me? He thought to himself. "Tif yew no ant I new, them thet meames wi mest teil CloudFang and FirePelt!" CrabClaw told her! "CloudFang! CloudFang! Theirs a-" SterShake and CrabClaw were about to tell him about the prophecy and the DarkForest's plan when CloudFang raised his tail for silence. "If yew'r ebout two teel mi ebut teh DlakFurest amd thet were prefocized two step it, them yew dom't heve 2, I Wes imforned wen I auditioned fur thes bok." CloudFang told them, bored and just wanting things to end. If my siblings know about the DarkForest and the prophecy, then all that's left to tell is FirePelt. The three cats ran off to the medicine cat den where FirePelt was giving LionPelt some poppyseeds. "Wet dew u tree went? Cemt ew si I'm bussy weth eh patent?!" FirePelt scolded the three. "ET's allwrite FirePelt." LionPelt told her. "Mime gooed, teh clem isn;t gurnner rum ihtself." She joked as she got up and went in the direction of the leader's den. "Ohkey, wet dew yio kneed?" FirePelt asked, more calmly then she was before. "Wi yaht a vesion abet ti derk feverish posesing amd kiling kets, alone weth a prefetchy steting thet weed bi thi omly wons two step them." The three all said at the same time. FirePelt looked confused for a moment before telling them. "Thet dosn't meke a like off sence.". Of course it doesn't make sense, it's StarClan and the DarkForest! They're not supposed to make sense! CrabClaw wanted to shout but decided against it as the last thing he'd want is to insult StarClan, the DarkForst however... "Is thet thi fist thhing yew assome whimever a cet tels yew thie head a prepacenty?!" CloudFang shouted. "CLOUDFANG!" SterShake yowled at her brother, but he ignored her and kept yelling. "WET IF IHT HEPENS?! TEH CLEN WIL PHEL APERT!" CloudFang clearly was about to say more but he forced his fur to lie flat and softened his voice. "Win iht dose imentitalby heppen...dom't sey wii dedn't wern ya." He told her before walking off. After a brief moment of hesitation, he and SterShake did the same.