Chapter Twelve.

Meeting Dr. Yahya aka Papa.

It has been a few days after what happened and Shyra was feeling better and so was her ankle. It is all thanks to the help of Ayra and her father who never left her alone.

Shyra decided that it was time for her to go and meet Ayra's Papa because of how much she talked about him.

Imran was thankful that she agreed at her own pace which was better than being forced.

"Shyra, if you arent ready, he will understand..."

"No, thats not it. Are we going to see him at the office, right?" Shyra asked while Imran nodded. "I am just nervous about how the meeting will go," she added.

"I know what you mean but if you ever feel uncomfortable you can just tell him and he will understand and know what to do," Imran says and then opens the door of the car for Shyra.

Ayra couldn't be with them as she had school and wouldn't be home until late in the afternoon.

"Thank you, but you didnt need to drive me, I could have taken an Uber or even a taxi there," Shyra says.

"I know but I had promised Ayra that I would go with you to see her Papa and I can't let her down," he explained to her smiling.

This made Shyra smile knowing how much that little girl was with her father.

"Can I ask you a question?" Shyra asks.

"Sure, feel free to ask me anything," Imran answers as he starts the car.

"What did Ayra do when you told her about her mother and everything that happened to her?" Shyra asks cautiously not wanting to upset Imran with the question.

"She asked a lot of questions. Like where was her mother now? But overall she did cry but Dad and I assured her that her mother loved her so much that she would want her to be happy and smiling all the time," Imran says smiling thinking of the memories of her sister. "When my sister was in high school, she would sneak chocolates for us before dinner. And our father would try and scold us but couldn't because of our mother. She would love to pamper us even if we were almost grown up," he added reminiscing over the memories he has with his family.

"I would have loved to meet your sister and I would have liked her because of the way you speak about her," Shyra says looking out of the window as the rain starts to fall. "And I bet her character is almost the same as Ayra, right?" She asks.

"Yes, and it wasn't surprising to see how Ayra acted in almost the same way as Jasmina did. It was like they were twins," Imran says. "I would normally ask myself who is the grown-up between me and her? Because of the way she would tell me to do things," he added laughing.

This made Shyra smile and laugh along with him.

In about twenty minutes, they arrived at the building where Dr. Yahya's office was.

"We are here. Don't worry my father is someone you can joke around with and finds humor in everything he sees and does," Imran says assuring Shyra who took a deep breath before walking out of the car with him.

Bismillah.

They both walked into the building and then Imran led her to one of the elevators.

"Push the third button," Imran tells Shyra as she is near the buttons which she does.

"Thank you again for doing this for me. And if it wasn't for Ayra I dont know where I would be..."

"Don't think about the past. Look at the bright future that awaits you," Imran says while the elevator stops at the floor of his father's office. "We are here, this way," he added leading Shyra to the right side.