Chapter Thirty-nine

The First Conflict Between Shyra and Her Uncle and Aunt.

It has been a week since Amir saw Shyra and she has been constantly looking at the windows and triple-locking the doors even in the daytime. She didnt want him to know that she had been staying at her late parents' home.

"Shyra, it will okay. In shaa Allah. Dad, won't let the bad person hurt you again," Ayra says trying to cheer her up.

"I know that habibty but sometimes it is good to be cautious and also to know what to do when the time comes for the court date..."

She couldn't continue when they both heard the doorbell rang. It couldn't be Imran because he was on the phone with his father in the Shyra's parents' study. And also it couldn't be Samir because she never told him where she was staying.

"Ayra, go inside your room..."

"But what if its the bad man?"

"Don't worry, if I will need help, I know what to do, okay? Trust me Ayra. Now go to the bedroom," Shyra says convincing her to leave before she opens the door to see who was there.

Ayra nodded but she didn't go straight to the room but to her father who was in the study.

She knew that Shyra would need them because whoever had been ringing the doorbell, has now started to bang the door.

Shyra takes a deep breath before opening the door to see her Uncle and Aunt standing there fuming mad at her.

She didnt even ask them to come inside when they violently pushed her almost making Shyra fall on the floor.

"So, this is where you have been hiding after what you did to my son? And you are living here with a man..."

Imran watched as everything happened. He took his phone and started recording whatever they were saying and doing to Shyra as it would serve them in court.

"I never did anything to him..."

"Yes, you did. You slept with him and now you are back here for what? To ruin everything that's left?" Her Aunt says seething with anger.

"What are you doing here?"

"We are here to see the woman who ruined our son's future because you tricked him to sleeping with him under a pretense that you love him..."

Shyra was trying so hard to calm herself but she couldn't anymore as she needed to let everything out.

"He raped me! I didn't sleep with him. He was intoxicated and raped me without an oune of regret. Before you ask about evidence, I have a lot of them. Including a doctor's report from that night. Yes, I did go to the doctor after your son violated me and left me all bloodied and naked. I have people now, and I am not alone... Now, I want to leave my house before I call the police and tell them you are trespassing on my property," Shyra says with a heavy breath.

Everything that she just told them was a shock because they didnt expect her to have everything to put their son in jail.

"Where is the evidence that you speak of? We demand to see them and make sure they arent fabricated by you and that man you have been living here with," her Uncle says pointing his finger at Shyra.

"You will see them on the day of the court that will be sent to you in a few days. Now as Shyra said leave before I call the police myself," Imran says interrupting him.

He was still recording everything secretly without them seeing his phone and knew that it might be useful in the courts.

"And a warning Shyra, your father's company belongs to me. If you don't give it to me, you might as well suffer the same fate as they did," her uncle says smirking at her.

They both walk out of the house with a plan in their mind to take everything from Shyra in any way, legal or even illegal.

Shyra couldn't get what her uncle just said out of her mind. It was the same thing she had heard from Samir but this time it was different because now she might need to investigate.

"What did he mean by that? Did they kill my parents?" Shyra asks Imran who didnt know what to tell her.

"All I can say is that we should investigate everything from what happened that night. And then we will get everything cleared up. Alhamdulilah, I recorded everything that happened and what he said to you. We can send the video to Janna and let her handle it, okay?" Imran says trying to calm her down.

"Thank you for being here even though they might drag you in something that you arent at fault..."

"You dont need to thaank me, Shyra. I am happy to help you in anyway that I can. Now, we can order some food before anything else," Imran says to her with a smile.

He then called the restaurant and ordered Shyra's favorite plus his and Ayra's.

This pain that she has been feeling needs to go away especially if they will be seeing her on every court date. But how will I be able to make her feel safe when every time I try to mention him, she gets a panic attack? Maybe I should just let her be just like Dad always told me. I love her and I want her and my daughter to be safe from anyone who might even try to harm them. I can even sacrifice myself to protect them.