Chapter Twenty-five

Saira Comes For A Visit Or To Stay?

One Month Later.

It had been a month since Imran told Shyra about the possibility of Samir's being married. She hasn't even asked him but whenever he would call, she would always cut the call short and hang up on him. One Saturday morning, Shyra received a call from Saira asking her if she could come and stay with her.

"It's okay if you don't want me to be there..."

"Saira, please calm down. And yes, you can come and live with me. I will be waiting for you, my friend," Shyra tells her friend feeling happy.

"Thank..."

"Saira, stop thanking me. We are sisters and helping each other is something that we will always do no matter where we are," Shyra says. "Tomorrow is the day that you will be here, right?" She asked her.

"Yeah, I will be there in the afternoon after I am done with seeing some people. Why?..."

"Because I have an apartment ready for you and no you can't refuse. If you do then forget that you have me as your friend," Shyra says trying to be firm with Saira.

Saira knew that she would do this especially when one of her characters is to help people who are in need.

"Okay, I will accept just. I need to go now. I will let you know what time I will be leaving. Take care Shyra and see you soon," Saira says and then hangs up the phone.

Shyra needs to call the landlord to rent the apartment that has been empty for a while now. Thankfully, that didn't take long because he was happy to have it rented out to someone that Shyra knew.

"Okay thank you so much for this Sir," Shyra tells her landlord after agreeing to rent the apartment to Saira.

"You are most welcome. And here are the keys to the apartment. Don't worry, I checked, it is cleaned and ready for your friend," he says smiling. "And it is fully furnished at you request," he added.

Shyra thanked him again and went back to her apartment. She needed to make a care package for Saira when she arrived.

Shyra hoped that her friend was okay and would be coming to visit with Azaan as they had been married for almost a year and a half.

She couldn't wait to introduce Ayra to Saira tell her about what they would do and show her the kitten who has grown up.

Shyra couldn't wait for them to have the sleepovers that they would always do when they were young. The fun they used to have plus the horror stories they told each other. Even though it wouldn't be fun without the other girls Shyra didn't want to let anything let affect them. But this time Saira might be arriving with Azaan.

"I have some news, one of my best friends is coming..."

Shyra couldn't even finish what she was saying to Ayra when Ayra started jumping up and down with joy that she was about to meet someone who knew Shyra in her hometown.

"Calm down, Ayra, and let her finish what she wants to tell us," Imran says making his daughter sit down.

"Her name is Saira and we have been best friends since kindergarten. She has been married to our other childhood friend for almost a year and a half. And she coming to visit me tomorrow in shaa Allah, but I don't know how long she will be staying here. So I got her the apartment that is next to me because it has been vacant for a while now, "Shyra explained to them. "Yes, you will meet them when they arrive in shaa Allah," she added as she saw the expression on Ayra's face turn into a grin.