average kiyopon day.(real trust)

Id like to address something are all ice cream flavors truly equal in taste I think not while some are absolutely yummy and would give the kiyopon recommendation too other flavors not so much like how strawberry plus vanilla is a top tier but orange flavor is bad really bad.

(AN: never had an orange flavored ice cream 😭 if you did try what did it taste like?)

Overall I believe that all ice cream flavors either combined or not aren't equal in terms of yummyness (is that even a word.) 
And of course I thought of this while at the gym in the morning you know a good exercise makes your body do great things.
Anyway after fucking- I mean talking with Masumi and Yuki  I've decided to see who's the better one of them both

So I quickly made some calculations on there breasts, thighs, height, basically anything you can think of I measured it all. In total....
"Looks like Kamuro won this time" I said

Went back to my room just  to see Honami Ichinose (3rd time by the way)  we waved and asked her if she wanted to talk with me. "Yes" she responded and we talked about competition and how kanzaki keeps calling me "dangerous" for some reason like I know I beat Ryuen  and all but  I'm not that dangerous I think.. and yes this all happened before school even starts.
Time skip: home room class
You get to see the usual bro con, perverts, garyu's, stupid people, the sudog and my HM teacher. 
Nothing special at all well maybe there a little bit special.... Edd of course .
School is quite normal for now. No special exams no tests no nothing. Nothing to even talk about. And you know me I have 1 2 3 4 5? 10? Yeah 10 freinds maybe... at most.  And to be honest school is boring like VERY boring I would've slept in every class if it wasn't for some compass devil glaring me down with her compass geez... still scares me a lot. Also thinking about what her brother told me. Huh should I make a change? In what way though as a hero or a villain oh yeah speaking of Manabu I had to go talk to him and I mean talk to him I mean play games with him and when I mean play games we'll 3 hours worth of screen time ( oof) 

The meeting usually end up like this

"Yo, ayanokouji" he said  kiyotaka came to a halt and said
"Sup Manabu"  while waving
" you wanna  play some COD?"
"Hey, how much you  betting that I'll win again."
"Nah, I'll will win this time and get my points back"
Kiyo thoughts: man stop that cap 🧢 right now you know you is gonna lose  and owe another 100k
Manabu thoughts: I've trained for this moment I might've took a lot of L's but this time I'll catch that W.

"Alright meet me at my dorm once schools over ayanokouji" he said very confidently
" you're acting like you're going to win" I said
" that's cause I will"
" you won't"

Once school ends (yay)
Location: Manabu's crib

"Alright let's do this"
* just imagine Kiyo destroying manabro in COD like real badly*
Manabu thoughts: what how... THAT IMPOSSIBLE I TRAINED MY ENTIREITY OF 2 WEEKS AND YET.. YET I CANT BEAT HIM

Kiyo thoughts: I told him  before not to bet  100k points but look at him now. He's struggling to even hit me once. Lol

After some time

On every game we played kiyopon only won and never lost even at the games manabu was good at he still lost to him cause he is just built DIFFERENT 🗣️🔥🔥.

*sigh* " I admit defeat ayanokouji, you did even better then last time"

" I know, anyway give me those points now"
100k x 8 games  we played = 800k points if you ask me this is the perfect way to make points.
Here
1 Point transfer later ...

"Alright it's getting late, you should get going" Manabu said
" I know that it's at 7:10 isn't it"
"Correct indeed, it is at 7:10"
After packing my stuff  up  and preparing to go home I said some goodbyes to manabu and went home.
To be honest today went just fine no interruptions no doll/ loli to mess up my day. Today was quite peaceful
I took a bath cooked some rice with eggs,beans and some bacon. After that went to go brush my teeth and went to slee-
"Kiyotaka~" oh no please no NO NO NOT AT EXACTLY 7:30:58 NO PLEASE NO-

The end!

( if you haven't figured it out already I made kiyopon a little different first of he will still be expressionless but his thoughts will be much more expressive) hope you enjoyed this and the rest. I'll probably see you tomorrow I'm going to sleep (not)