random cote stories

(AN: so basically since my lazy ass is to lazy to do anything at all cause i lack motivation just like at school. ill basically do these  short chapters that will probably stay short. if you want me to make an extended version of one of them sure i guess. anyway hope you enjoy it.)

simple: it feels good not to upload-
*B O N K*
simple: what in the actual-

Kamuro: upload NOW

simple: gimme 1 more week- OW what's with you and hitting me!!!!

Kamuro: I said now. Or else

simple: fine.... FINE I'll do it.

Kamuro: yay!!!!

'I hate this very very much'

Kamuro doing Kamuro things.

have you ever had a you know a very close companion of you just do the dumbest thing known to man? Well if you do then I feel bad for you and for me well the dumb one here is currently masumi. why? its because  of this.

"I CAN DO IT!!!!" Masumi seems motived to finish something she's been trying to do.

"can you like just be quiet?" I said very annoying by this

"why, am I irritating you?"

"no, I'm not mad. IM VERY PISSED RIGHT NOW. I mean LOOK AT WHAT YOURE DOING TO MY ROOM?!"

"ok and?"

*sigh* " can you at least clean up your mess up after this."

"how about NO. plus your a male. do it yourself."

....she really used that card on me, I cant win against that, fine you win. but ima remember this for later

"but you drank 167 bottles of alcohol .. at this point you should be dead." i'm clearly concerned of her health.

"this is nothing compared to when i was younger." SAY WHAT NOW?!

"you need to get checked"

"i did but they said nothing was wrong"

lies, there is no way-

*pulls out a very recent doctors note*

"if you can read it then you'll understand why"

"although the patient Kamuro Masumi has drunk 546 bottles of alcohol today"

WHAT. OK THATS- THATS. IMPOSSIBLE FOR HUMANS

"she appears to not be affected by this at all. which is basically impossible either this is by godly genetics that make be basically immune to this or she's just extremely lucky."

extremely lucky huh? sounds like Kamuro alright, you filthy gambler!!!! even I cant do that I'll die! but of course the gambler that always  gambles her life away always wins in the end.

"*sigh* just do you're thing at this point if you drank 1000 bottles of alcohol and your still fine i wouldn't  even surprised ."

"so can i like?"

"yeah, yeah just do what you gotta do. you know the normal Kamuro Masumi behavior I know of."

"Hey!, I take serious offence to that"

"I mean. I'm stating the truth"

Then 7 glass bottles of wine hit my head at the same time...

" ow?!?, what was that for."

"that's what you get. and for a additional  punishment later at night."

welp I'm screwed, but I guess Masumi will just continue to do you know Masumi things....