1 kiyo 1 kamuro 1 himeno and the entire cote cast(not really.)

(dw this is another filler arc :happy: anyway, we start now!)
(This is mostly in ayanokoujis pov pov ok!!!!)

quite a normal day today. geez I like saying that now-

*bell ringing sounds* " REPORT TO THE TEATHER ALL STUDENTS 1ST,2ND AND 3RD PLEASE REPORT TO THE TEATHER"

Oh, I guess it that time of day.

flashback

"Ding, ding, ding, CORRECT! Have a cookie. Anyway, that seems to be the end of the story. Now go grabs your books, whatever you have and get out of here! You'll come back soon though so BE PREPARED and see you next time."

end of flashback

expected this to happen but not so soon. I let out a sigh upon remembering those events. well for now let's just go there.

just like me everyone else is going there, wow there is crowd well I'll have to wait and in order to do that I'll have to dodge every conversation thrown at me. That was short lived through since we just teleported there... so much for me walking. We did the normal routine sitting down in in our respective class, but the god decided to place me, Kamuro, and Himeno right next to each other. we were glaring at each other for 1 millisecond, and I can see the confusion of their faces as well, we all said nothing. oh yeah, I forgot to mention the amount of noise here is unbearable like how people even get used to this. my complaining continued until it came into a halt due to the god shouting out our names.

KS: soooo Kamuro Himeno and Ayanokouji

??? All three of their head turned to face the god.
KS: you want to see your alternate versions of yourself.

"Yes, I'd like to know what my other self's personality."

"Sure, if you give a beer."

"Ok, I don't see the problem with that (not that I care)"

(AN: guess, I am not giving answers)

Everyone else who heard the 4 of them talk are very curious as well.

Hiyori: hm that does let me curious. What do they do together?

"Maybe they do crazy stuff" yelled Haruka in a worried yet curious face.

everyone looked at her with questionable faces yet have the same curious face.

"Maybe she's onto something" muttered a student.

"Can be it but, you never know maybe they are just like the ones here but just friends with each other". Ryuen said responding to Haruka absurd but good question.

"True, but that doesn't solve the question, maybe they are different there but have the same personalities as the ones here" 'hm thinking about it also makes me curious but this is the best answer I have as if right now. said Arisu."

"Now, now quit yapping about that although you guys are close". said the entertained god.

'it'll be funny once they find out hehehehhe' Thought Katanai

Now a lot more people decide to join into the running question all thanks to the mother.

*Clearing his throat* " can you guys listen to me!!!!!!" shouted the god at them but ultimately failed due to the amount of sound around the theater.

" I demand silence." said the god but in a sinister tone, they all quickly shut their mouths in fear of being punished by the god. You know what they say humans fear the unknown.

"Can we just bring them here." said a tired student clearly getting bored of this.

Everyone looked at him with some sort of angry expression I mean he's right so why have they even gotten mad at him for it.