Oh GOD NO!

As I katanai am walking in a hall way which I don't even know where it is.... I hate to admit it but I'm lost. Then I saw  a girl who has sort of a dark/light blue hair who seems to look at my direction with a mad look. Slowly approaching me while I am walking towards her.

"So katanai, why are you still here?" 
"Hm, it's cause I wanted too? What you have a problem with it?"  Than the person nodded "of course I have a problem! Can't you see your in PROPERTY of the Ayanokoji G R O U P." 

.

.

.

In utter disbelief I took a step back "WHAT, HE HAS A GROUP?!" YOU MEAN THAT WANNA BE EDGELORD WHOS GOT 12 YEAR OLD BOYS MEAT RIDING HIM!?!? HAS A GROUP????  This- THIS HOW COULDVE I NOT KNOWN THIS I MEAN I am a human being as well..... sigh
"You okay? And yes HE does and IM in it."
"You say it so aggressively-
"THATS because you are in OUR property!"
"So then that means if I join you guys then I can. You know go in?"

Then her little angry face turns into one of a smug smile coming a little closer to me.... I went a little further away and the process repeats until I couldn't move no longer.... Since there WAS A STUPID FUCKING WALL.

"There is no where left to run now~."

She quickly put her hand to the wall so that I can't get away then pulled out some papers. Maybe she's trying to show me a document of some sort then she did the most EVIL thing a woman can ever do...... she smacks me in the face with it like if it was some divorce papers.  "Just sign these papers and you'll be one of us!" Now she glowing bright yellow! My eyes are becoming blinded by this!!! 
"Ok so I just sign this correct?" Just wanted some confirmation in to which she says "yes, and you'll be allowed here!" To be honest I want to know what this edgy teen known as Kiyotaka, club members look like. Wait will they look emo, or maybe say that they wanna kill themselves?! Apart from Haruka I don't think any other person will be "normal" I guess I'll come here tomorrow. "Well I'll sign it now." I just wanted to see what type of people they looked like well I mean I didn't assume immediately, so this is just so if im correct or not. "Great! We have a new member!!!"she seems really happy  "Wait how many members are there anyway?!?" 

"Won't tell, well you're coming anyway so find out once you go there to our daily meeting. OK?"

"Fine, I will." Damn she really said it like if I was some sort of slave, well that's probably a bad example BUT where sticking with it anyway. 

Then something caught my attention, which was the bell ringing. "Oh, well it's that time of the day again, well best get ready for our next session. But before that I'm going to have to call for help." I get my ear piece which looks like a mini AirPod. And put it in my ear.

"Hello, ima need some help, you know for the people."

"Ugh, the fuck you want. I've been chilling with my other self and how much of a failure she is."

DAMN.
"Oh, you too? Yeah I'm seeing on how my other self is trying to get to class A SO BADLY like cmon, if you wanna be in class A then i don't know study?"

"Hahahaha, I guess it's not such a good time for you guys right?"

"Girl"
"Girl"

"OK FINE "giRls" just come to the.... Uhm whatever yall came from."

"The movie place."
"The auditorium" 

"*sigh* just come to this location, we're going to prepare for the next event."

"But didn't you say it was going to happen 3 weeks ago-