Chapter 1:Rebirth as the Prince of Planet Vegeta and Brother of Prince Vegeta

These words are words

These words are the Names of Characters

These words are thoughts or actions in the story

[??? POV]

- - - - -//-]

I was left very confused as after I died when a truck hit me I was sent to this strange incubator tank that held me along with a few others and as I looked around I saw Prince Vegeta and Broly two of my favorite Saiyan Characters but then somehow I had been reborn suddenly.

There could be only one explanation I was chosen to become the Elder Brother of Prince Vegeta although I wanted the throne I knew that would never happen as Freeza would blow up the planet and even if he did not Vegeta would have it but then someone entered King Vegeta with Two Scientists.

As I looked at King Vegeta the Strongest Saiyan currently he said to me and then Vegeta

King Vegeta:Ah my dear son S/N you are growing bigger and stronger each and every day that scum Freeza thinks that us Saiyans would live in service under his reign but you shall be the Strongest I look forward to watching you grow to become a mighty warrior.

King Vegeta:And you my younger son Vegeta you will grow to be a vicious king.

Then as I continued to stare in amusement at this is my father I said in my thoughts

S/N:(So this is my new dad King Vegeta eh although this is interesting being the Brother of Vegeta that also means I shall be the uncle of Future Trunks and Trunks in this timeline this is very good that means I can show them everything conquer planets earn Freeza's favor and train Gohan to live up to his potential very good this will work well all I need to do is play my cards correctly and I shall be the Strongest in The Multiverse In All Of History.)

Then after I finished my thought process I had listened intently to my new dad King Vegeta along with his Saiyan Scientists as King Vegeta had asked about my power-level he said

King Vegeta:How strong is S/N currently?

Saiyan Scientist 1#:Well my king he is well his power-level is 475'000 right now nearing Freeza's but we have yet to learn why he is so strong.

Then as King Vegeta looked at me he said with pride and confidence while I was sleeping

King Vegeta:Such immense latent power my son you are the strongest saiyan in history right now you are already nearing Freeza's power once we begin your training and your conquest of worlds you shall truly be The Strongest!

Then as I looked at myself I wondered was I truly this strong even before training I had thought at first that I would need to train and work myself up to Freeza's level but this will shorten that timing and then I will become so powerful that even Destroyers like Beerus will shudder to even speak my name Heh-Heh-Heh this will be very interesting indeed.

[3rd Person POV]

Then as King Vegeta had walked away I had been thinking as I had rested for the night in pleasant thoughts

S/N:(So as the second prince of king vegeta's offspring I now have a new goal to first conquer planets as the supreme life-form to gain Freeza's favor aid Vegeta on earth then after Freeza is killed by Future Trunks my new nephew I shall become stronger than Goku Vegeta Future Trunks but I doubt I shall be stronger than Super Perfect Cell or Super Saiyan 2 Gohan by my estimations and calculations I should be stronger than Super Saiyan 1 Gohan and Perfect Cell but weaker than their stronger forms.)

Then S/N thought with a hunger for battle and thirst to become stronger

S/N:(Yes what fun what fun it will be to show them all my power I will never to second to anyone in power speed techniques intellect or anyth else I will be number one the Absolute Strongest In The Cosmos which people will have to train for centuries to even hold a candle to my strength.)

This is the end of the chapter so I will see you all next time amigos.