Chapter 7:Y/N teaches Kefla after fighting Nappa

[S/N's POV]

As I was sleeping I saw Kefla squirming and shaking about then as i woke her up i asked as she was panicked and huffing and puffing

S/N:Kefla what is wrong breathe in and out.

Then as she listened Kefla said with honesty

Kefla:It was a nightmare about how i was whipped by my slave owners to continue doing a job even though i was exhausted and then was tortured.

As S/N hugged her she said confused

Kefla:S/N?

S/N:Do not worry about that anymore you are with me and i vow that i shall protect you even if it does end up costing me my life Kefla let it be known that you are safe and i will never leave you.

As Kefla went back to sleep with a smile with happy eyes as S/N hugged her she said in her thoughts

Kefla:(With him my idol Prince S/N I can relax he can do anything he wants to no one on this planet can defeat him i am safe here thank goodness.)

[Timeskip to 8:00 AM S/N's POV]

As I saw Kefla comfortable with most of my red blanket on her with happy eyes and a smile I said with happiness and joy

S/N:I had seen you a good Saiyan in Need and i took the chance to do good after doing so much evil but Kefla you and i will be very good friends and just like i had promised before i will teach you how to Fight and then give you a happy life.

Then as S/N got out of bed Kefla woke up and asked S/N for advice after getting up next to S/N

Kefla:S/N is this the day you will train me?

I nodded then said with a smile

S/N:Yes but we are going to have to go see Vegeta and Nappa my turn is with Nappa since i never got to fight him and you will get to fight Vegeta that is the pre-lesson then after that is finished i will teach you How to get Stronger Fast and use Energy Properly understood.

Then Kefla smirked and said with respect and then irritation and rage

Kefla:Okay thank you S/N but why do we have to get in a room with Nappa that dumbass is always being so idiotic and stupid.

S/N:That is why i will fight Nappa because Little Brother is a whole lot more reasonable and has much more brain cells so before you fight him you and Vegeta will watch me play with Nappa even out with Nappa's power at first then i shall absolutely and completely obliterate and humiliate him is that good for you?

Kefla smirked then said with Joy and a happy expression

Kefla:Yes finally can fight someone other than Nappa!

Then as me and Kefla were going to Nappa and Vegeta Kefla asked me with curiosity

Kefla:S/N why is it you and I have to watch each-others fights?

S/N:Because we have to understand each-others fighting styles and techniques then afterwards i will teach you How to get as Strong as me then use your Energy properly sense Ki and Fly on your own.

As Kefla clenched her left fist she smirked then said with anticipation and excitement

Kefla:Yeah let's do it S/N!

And then as S/N and Kefla got to where Vegeta and Nappa were in the Training Room waiting for us Vegeta asked Kefla

Vegeta:Hello Kefla do you think we will get along?