Chapter 10:Kefla becomes S/N's Girlfriend and tells him her past

[S/N's POV]

Then as I descended to Kefla I had picked her up bridal style and said to her as she was unconscious

S/N:Now that this is done i hope you will be more cooperative soon.

Then as I had flew to my room and but her in a healing pod while she was unconscious i said to her

S/N:Now that we have satiated our battle thirst i hope you will be open to me but now time to go.

Then as i saw Kefla getting healed Teianol came with his Brainiac Drones i asked him with a solemn tone

S/N:What do you want Teianol.

Teianol:My prince i have finished with your Holographic Opponents in the Training Chamber of yours so now i shall leave you sire.

Then as I was looking at Kefla recovering from her injuries in the battle with me I thought with some regret

S/N:(Yeah i really should have gone more easy on her but she has gotten a bit stronger than before although with the Kāma Isshiki-Sama gave me it was a bit more overwhelming for her to handle all my power that is.)

Then as Kefla's injuries were starting to regenerate I smiled and said with joy as i held on the glass between me and Kefla

S/N:Wondrous the Healing Pods we possess are much better than before thanks to Freeza's assistance although begrudgingly is well appreciated.

Then as Kefla woke up as she looked at me she thought in her head while she looked at me

Kefla:(Damn S/N's Punches and Attacks really hurt he must have conquered and enslaved many planets and trained really hard although maybe if he has gone through struggles to get where he is I got it i will tell S/N my past then i will help him with his quest for becoming the Strongest.)

Then as I looked at her i said to her

S/N:Why is it whenever i get serious on anyone they always end up below me but you i had thought you of all people on this forsaken rock could give me a challenge seems i was wrong my dear all i hope now is that you understand through that last clash that i did not just become born to power i had to earn it through conquest and decades of hardworking myself until my bones cracked to this power i hope you understand that more clearly.

Kefla:(He is right he must have needed to earn all that power once i become healed i shall tell him my past now that i know he is sincere with his friendship of me and him.)

[End of S/N's POV]

[2 Days Later]

Then as Teianol talked to King Vegeta he said to him with his notepad in his hands

Teianol:Sire your son is very impressive indeed ever since he had become this monstrously powerful he has been sweeping all of his opponents off of the rug so why haven't you assigned to him a planet to conquer along with a squad?

King vegeta answered with honesty

King Vegeta:Because i know that he is more than powerful enough to conquer many planets on his own but if he becomes too well known by that scumbag Freeza he will be sent off to the Freeza Force so i have kept him here but now I have little choice i am sending him off to a particularly dangerous planet to conquer after he has gotten at least one teammate is that understood now Teianol?

As Teianol bowed he said with obedience

Teianol:Yes sir i understand but your son S/N wants a challenge and if he does not get one soon he will kill me with excruciating pain so please sire spare me that.