4- Ungrounded

My alarm clock beeped and I smacked my palm on the snooze button to turn it off. It was noon.

Someone groaned beside me and I twisted my body to see Hendrix sleeping solemnly on my bed. I totally forgot that he slept over this morning after the party.

I rubbed my eyes and my make up smeared on my hands. Crap! I jumped up and ran towards the bathroom. I never want him to see me looking like this!

I looked at my reflection and I look like a freaking goth who just rolled over a field with my hair all over the place. I unpinned my hair and let it dangle down my back, taking a make up remover sheet off the pouch and wiping my face clean. Now I look like a ghost with my pale face but whatever.

I walked over to my closet and when I was about to enter, Hendrix called me out, "Cassie," he said. I turned to look at him and he look so hot early this morning. It's not even possible to look that sexy when you just woke up, he's really a Greek god or just plainly god.

"Yeah?" I walked over to him and he had his eyes closed.

"My head hurts, do you have any Advil?" He whined and I smack his arm.

"Stop being such a pussy! Hold on, I'll get you one," I went over to my closet and stripped off my dress that I wore last night, changing into a racer back tank top and yoga short shorts. It feels like a million degrees and I'm already sweating.

I walked back out and Hendrix was leaning his back on my head board, staring at me.

"What?" I asked, he smiled and shook his head. Okay...

I got him two pills of Tylenol because we don't have Advil and snatched him a small water bottle off my mini fridge. I can literally survive a week here in my room without getting out.

"Here," I handed him the meds and water and he gulped it down, closing his eyes dramatically after. Then I thought of something, does he remember anything from last night?

"Thanks," he said and his eyes opened blood shot which actually freaked me out.

"Welcome. Hey, do you remember anything from last night?" I asked because I want to know if he remembered when he kissed me.

"Yeah, do you?" He nodded with a smirk and responded. Oh... He does.

"No," I lied. My head is pretty clear and I can remember everything but I don't want him to think nonetheless.

"You want me to give you a flashback?" He raised both his brows and I shrugged. Wouldn't it be a tinny but awkward?

"I don't care," I stood up but he caught my wrist, pulling me down with force that I landed on his lap.

"Or do you want me to show you instead?" He smirked and my neck started to heat up.

"Oh no! I think I remember now," I smiled assuringly and then the next second happened so fast. He pressed his mouth to mine and I sat there frozen. He's... Kissing me... Again... My head is jumbled up because I've been making conclusions all night long about this.

Hendrix kissed me hard while his hand travelled behind my neck, pulling me closer. I willingly kissed back and his tongue ran along my bottom lip then he entered my mouth as our tongue battled for dominance. Ohmigawd!

"You guys having fun there?" I pulled away from the kiss and jumped back when Luis burst into my room, lounging by my door frame. Dammit. I should've locked it before we went to bed this morning.

My cheeks burned and I blushed hard core. I looked at Hendrix and he had this sexy frown on his face.

"Dude, What the hell are you guys doing?" Luis asked, his eyes were filled with surprise and we obviously got booked. Well duh! They don't see Hendrix kiss much girls these days.