22- Flirting to Romance

Warning: sexual content. Viewers discretion is advice.

>>>>>>~

There were footsteps walking and someone was rummaging around the room a little too early this morning. What the hell! I doubt it's even morning.

"Drix?" I peeked one eye open and he was dressed nicely in his polo shirt and Levi's jeans. I glanced over the clock and it was pass 9 am.

"Cassie, hey I have to go, see you later." Hendrix walked over to my side of the bed and brushed a kiss on my lips before running out the door. Doesn't he have a hang over or something because of last night?

"Bye to you too," I grumbled to myself, scratching my head while yawning. I heard the front door shut close and my eyes droop down. It's too early for me and I need to rest.

"Tired sweetheart?" My eyes opened blood shot as I heard Zander's voice through the door way as he leaned casually on the door frame with his arms crossed over his toned chest. Ugh, his body is just too sexy.

"Go away," I groaned before dropping back down on the pillow and snuggling with the blanket. Sleep...

"I'm tired too," I can feel that he's walking towards me but I'm too tired to pay attention. The bed sunk down and now I know that he's beside me. Ugh!

I was starting to dream when I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist while they breathed against my bare back.

"Zander, go away," I said groggily with my eyes still closed cause I can't bother to waste my little amount of energy to this asshole. He didn't dare to move so I was just carried away by sleep. This feels nice.

I felt something trailing across my thighs so I tried shaking it off then a pair of lips was pressed against my back and I shivered in delight.

"Hendrix, stop," I moaned as I thought he was my boyfriend then whoever was kissing my back pulled away but their hand stayed in put.

"It's Zander sweetheart," Zander whispered beside my ear, he bit my earlobe teasingly and I squirmed in bed as his hand fingered the hem of my dress as he slowly hitched it up.

"Then stop." I moaned, I'm not ready to wake up yet. "Zander," I flailed my arm back and it hit his face. I think it was his face.

His hand was creeping in my inner thigh so I tightly pressed it together. Zander nuzzled my neck which made me tremble and gave in and within seconds his fingers were inches away from my underwear but I stopped him before it happened.

"Zander!" I placed my hand on top of his and moved it away from my feminine part. "Keep your hands off me," I said lazily but of course it won't stop him.

I didn't have enough sleep this morning and I probably just slept for 2 hours cause I kept thinking about this guy who's annoying me right now and his question all last night. Do I like him.

"What if I can't," he said hoarsely that made my tummy flip and turn and jump in different directions there is.

"Ugggh!" I sat up cause I obviously won't have sleep if he's here. "Get up!" I turned to look and my eyes bugged out as he was shirtless and his abs was on my full on view like a movie screen.

"Liking what you see sweetheart," he said with a seductive smirk. I shut my eyes closed and shook my head. He's so infuriating like I can't even explain.

I walked over to the bathroom and my head pounded like a bitch cause of the hang over and I didn't even drink much last night. I felt sticky all over so I stripped off my clothes and stepped in the cold shower to start up my day and I know Zander will not stop interrogating me about what I feel about him.