19- Caught in between

Listen to the song in the media even though it's Justin Bieber cover:) (Don't hate-_-) while reading this chapter cause may be that is what Zander is thinking:P

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|~|<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Every girl is dying to sit between two hot guys right? Not for me though!

I was in the middle between Hendrix and Zander while we watched 'The Walking Dead' and let me tell you, it's quite awkward and I really feel guilty like it's about to explode out my tummy. 

Oh and did I tell you how I fucking hate Zander? He's the most arrogant guy I ever met in this planet and his ego is bigger than Hendrix's house and my boyfriend's house is a mansion!

When Hendrix suddenly left yesterday when I was in the backyard getting some air, his best friend told me that he didn't know where he went and I got all worked up. Thoughts of Hendrix cheating popped up in my head and was freaking out till he came back. 

But Hendrix wasn't cheating though. He just went to Starbucks to grab some coffee and breakfast since we haven't eaten breakfast yet. Zander made me believed all sorts of stuff and I can't believe I was that gullible! The number I dialled wasn't even Hendrix's! It was a fake number and I can't muster that he manipulated me! He frustrates me like fuck!

I leaned my head on Hendrix's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me. We ordered pizza and both guys were digging in.

"Oh! Luis is having a party on Thursday," Hendrix suddenly brought up and that got Zander's attention.

"Cool," he smirked, shoving the whole crust in his mouth. "There would be chicks right?" he added and Hendrix nodded slowly. 

I was just minding my own damn business while watching the show but Zander here can't keep his hands to himself and lifted my leg up from the floor, placing it on his lap. What the hell! I looked up at Hendrix and he already have fallen asleep with his eyes closed and mouth parted.

I gave Zander a weird look but he wasn't looking at me. His attention was focus on the tv screen. I tried pulling my legs away but he had a strong hold of them, not to tight to hurt me though. 

He slowly caressed my smooth legs like it was a cat on his lap, only difference was I wasn't furry and it made me shiver. I took a glance up at Hendrix and he was breathing evenly, still asleep. I wanted to wake him up and say 'Hello! Your best friend is raping my legs!' I stared for a while but my boyfriend just squirmed and growled lowly. 

Zander reached my thighs and I glared at him, trying to tell him to not go there but guess what! he's a stubborn bastard and he did go there! I tried squeezing my thighs together but his touch just made me gave in. 

His hand slid in my inner thighs and I was biting back a scream, not wanting to wake up Hendrix. Zander's attention was still locked in front of us and I wondered if he's sleeping and dreaming right now but his hands just went higher and higher up my leg. 

"Zander!" I sneered, he finally turned to me and of course there was a smirk on his lips. I tried to wriggle my legs out of his grasp but it just wouldn't budge. "Let the fuck go of me!" I hissed but he bit his bottom lip, going farther in.

I let out a shriek and Hendrix jumped awake. Zander pulled away immediately but my legs were still resting on his lap.

"What the fuck happened!?" Hendrix asked alerted. I need to come up with a lie pretty much now!