27-Psycho

Cassie's POV

I'm home alone. Collin has been out a lot lately and he brought Brando along with him today. Mom hasn't been home a lot and I don't know what Marco do to her cause she's not coming home soon. Hendrix went back to his place cause his parents are back from their trip and they wanted him to be there so I understand, I pretty much got the house by myself.

I dialled Hendrix's number and sat on the couch comfortably, waiting for him to pick up.

"Hallo?" He answered and I chuckled.

"Hey," I said, biting on my bottom lip.

"Hey baby, what's up?" He asked and I heard his mom said something in the background that made him groan.

"Are you busy?" I asked curiously cause I don't want to bother him if he is. Actually I do cause I want someone to cuddle since it's a rainy day and I'm all alone.

"No, why?... Just one second mom!" he shouted and I pulled my phone away from my ear. "I'm talking to Cassie!" He added and I grinned widely.

"Cause I'm home alone, and I need some company," I said with my most seductive voice and the other line went silent. I can imagine him with his eyes closed as he swallowed.

"I'll be there in thirty, I just have to do what my mom is asking me to do, yeah?" he told me and I smiled.

"No, it's okay, take your time," I don't want to take him away from his parents, specially when they're asking him to do chores. Well not really, I want him to be here.

"Hell no! I'm happy you called cause I have an excuse to leave this house," then I heard shuffling around the background. His mom said something and I kinda listened, hearing something about if we were having sex and I pursed my lips. Hendrix went silent for a moment and I bit my lip.

"Well I'll see you in thirty, bye," I tossed my phone over to the side of the couch and laid my head on the head rest as I squeezed my eyes shut.

Fifteen minutes later. The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door, thinking it would be Hendrix, but when I flung it open, it was not Hendrix at all. In fact, it was Zander.

"Hey Cass," he smiled at me and I forced out a smile. What is he doing here?! I told Hendrix not to he so mean to him!

"Hi Zander... what're you doing here?" I asked, quirking a brow. He slowly advanced inside the house without me telling him to do so and I started to get scared as hell.

"Just visiting my girlfriend," he said nonchalantly, shrugging as he trailed a finger over the table near the doorway. Oh fuck. My heart leaped out, not in a good way because he's fucking scaring me right now. Hendrix where are you!?

"Listen, Zander, I'm really sorry if I lead you on but I'm back with Hendrix and I really love him-" he hushed me off with his fingers pressed on my lips, my eyes looked down and I frowned.

"Shh," he stared at me intently, sliding his hand over to my cheek, I froze. I don't know what he's gonna do next and I'm ready to scream out for help. "You're really beautiful Cass, I don't know why you keep taking Hendrix back, he's not worth it," his brows furrowed as he softly caressed my cheeks. "He kept lies and secrets from you, he cheated on you-" that's when I draw the line. I pulled away from his touch, anger started to boil in the pit of my stomach.

"He never cheated on me, you're the one feeding me lies, making me believe that he's doing things he's not!" I spat irritated and Zander just looked at me amused.

"I thought that you're over him Cass, don't tell me you're going back to your words," his brows raised and my jaw clenched tightly.

"Who are you to criticize me? If I love Hendrix, I do. You can't change that fact," I sneered. He took a step towards me and I step back, he took another step and next thing I knew, my back was pressed against the wall.

"I'll never criticize you Cass, I like you, but you need to wake up from dreamland and realize that this is reality, Hendrix is not faithful, I am. I can make you happier than he can," he snatched my wrist and pinned it above my head as his gaze lingered through my lips, I cringed inwardly.

Sadly, I already woke up from dreamland and realized that Hendrix is really the one for me, not his bastard of a best friend.

"I'm already happy with Hendrix. Just leave me alone!" I shouted angrily over his face and a slice of pain flashed through his face that made me feel a bit guilty.

Zander pressed his self against me as his head lowered down to look at my eyes closely. Fear was written all over my face and his expression soften as his eyes darted south to my lips, I swallowed deeply. His minty breath fanned my lips and goose bump rose all over my arm. Hendrix!!!

"Stop hiding your feelings Cassie," Zander murmured, only a mere inch away from kissing me and I took in a deep breath. He captured both my wrist in ine hand, pinning it above my head as one of his hand slid by my sides that made me shudder. Fuck. I don't like this.

The front door opened and I looked to the side to find Hendrix who had a glare that can freeze hell towards Zander. His hands clenched by his sides and his teeth gritted, smoke might as well fume out of his ear and nose.

"You fucking bastard!" Hendrix sneered, stalking towards Zander that looked really intimidating. Zander kept his hand by my hips and smirked over at Hendrix.

He pulled Zander by the shoulders and flung him over to the side who groaned. Hendrix gave me an assuring look but I shook my head. If it weren't for him, who knew what Zander might've done to me?! Hendrix cupped my cheeks and looked at me intently.

"Did he hurt you babe?" he asked but I shook my head again.

"I'm just glad you came in time," I slid my arms around his torso and buried my face on his chest. He hugged me back tightly, pressing his cheek on top of my head.

"Yeah, my mom asked me to do my laundry," I smiled at his statement and pulled away.

Zander stood back up and I warned Hendrix as his ex best friend was about to attack him. They both threw punches at each other and I stood there, not knowing what to do. They wouldn't listen to me for sure so there's no point trying to stop them. They were messing up the house and breaking things but I don't want to get in the way and get hurt.

"Fuck you!" Hendrix pinned him down and jabbed multiple punches across Zander's face which looked swollen. I think that's enough.

"Hendrix!" I tried pulling his arm away but he nudged me off, continuing to punch Zander. I don't think he could even open his eyes as my boyfriend beat him dead. "Stop! you're gonna kill him!" I shouted cause Hendrix is really mad like he's ready to kill Zander.

He finally listened to me and laid off punching Zander, standing up beside me but his fist was still clenched. His nose was bleeding and I cupped his face to look for more damage. Other than nose bleed, there was a cut on his forehead and lips and a red mark on his cheek.

"You're hurt," I told him, he moved his glare from Zander to me and his expression soften. I bet his adrenaline is still flowing that's why he can't feel his cuts. Zander stood up wobbly and he flinched when Hendrix raised his fist at him.

"Fuck off! you're lucky I didn't kill you. Next time I see your face Holland, I will smash your skull." Hendrix threaten and I'm the one scared for Zander. Zander just scowled but Hendrix wasn't done, grabbing him by the neck and tossing him out the door before shutting it closed. He grabbed me and held me tightly in his arms like he almost lost me again.

"Come," I tugged on his arm towards the kitchen and he followed, sitting on one of the stools. I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and wet a cloth. Pressing the ice on his cheek that was forming a bruise and dabbing his cuts gently that made him hiss.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I paused, staring at me.

"I'm supposed to ask you that." I said an he grinned deeply.

"Of course I am, it's you that matters," Hendrix wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer as I wiped the blood off his face, placing a bandage on his forehead.

"I'm fine," I answered shortly, letting out a sigh as I placed everything aside of the counter. I lifted up his shirt to see any bruise and there was a red forming by his chest, dammit. He's beat.

Hendrix tossed his shirt off to the side and I looked at him closely to make sure he's okay, he nodded, pulling me closer against him that made my breath caught as he still looked sexy even if his face is beat, he just look more badass than usual.

He smirked at me and chewed on his lip, leaning up to press it against mine. My brows rose up and I slightly pulled away.

"You have a cut," I pointed it out and he gave me a flat look. Even though his lip wasn't bleeding anymore, I'm just teasing him and I do wanna kiss him for saving my life.

"So?" He said raspy, not pulling away. His eyes darted down to my lips, hinting me sometime and I quirk a brow, smirking.

"So I can't kiss-" I was blabbering and was cut off when he caught my bottom lip between his teeth that got me hot all over. Ergh! I let out a whimper when his hands slid inside my shirt before he fully kissed me, making it hard to concentrate with what his hands are doing with my body.

My hands remained on the sides of his face and I pulled away when we heard someone clear their throat, Hendrix groaned. I snapped my gaze to the door way too find Collin with a smug look on his face, covering Brando's eyes.

"Although you guys are back together and I'm happy that you're back together by the way, it doesn't mean y'all can suck each other's faces anywhere you want, get a room." My brother said, placing a paper bag, which in guessing are sweets, on the counter top.

I didn't respond while Brando ran over to the fridge, grabbing a juice pouch from the rack.

"So where'd you guys go?" I asked. I didn't even notice them come in though.

"I brought this guy to the pier, he was eager to go." Collin shrugged, popping m&ms in his mouth. "Anyways, what happened to the foyer? And what the hell happened to your face dude?" he had a good look of Hendrix's face as his forehead frowned deeply, analyzing his face winging I found weird.

"He got into a fight with Zander," I said lowly, placing the first aid kit back to where it's placed.

"In our house?" Collin snapped his gaze at me with wide eyes and I nodded, chewing on my bottom lip. "Shit." He muttered, patting on Hendrix's cheeks firmly. I bet that hurt.

"Why our house Cass?" My brother asked and this time Hendrix answered.

"Because that dumbass came here while Cassie was alone." He sneered irritated and I let out a breath.

"Are you okay sis?" Collin turned his attention to me and I nodded. "I did have a bad feeling with your best friend from the start dude," he told Hendrix who grimaced.

"He's not my best friend anymore when I find out he's a backstabbing bastard." Hendrix scowled. I swallowed deeply cause it's bad when my boyfriend gets mad. Ooooh that rhymes!

~
Second update of the week! I'm feeling lucky:)