5- Monday is such a bummer

I can't wait till next week and I just finished writing so here's chapter 5:) Enjoy;) But next chapter will be posted this weekend fosho:)

"Cass! It's time to go to school!" Paul shook my shoulders awake and I moaned.

All night last night I've been stressing about Hendrix that I only slept for a few hours. How he kissed me; it was hungry and passionate and I don't have any idea what it meant.

"Cassandra! Come on, you'll be late," My brother bugged me again. I pushed my comforters away and stood on my feet.

"Alright! Alright! You can leave now!" I said, waving him away.

I grabbed my towel and walked in the shower room to start my day. I really just wanna sleep all day today because I'm so tired of last night but my mom won't let me sleep in. I scrubbed and rinsed off myself after 15 minutes then headed towards the closet.

Me and Collin go to St. Yves private school along with the rest of our friends and its not that cool being there, it's mostly full of spoiled ratchet ass bitches that tries to fit in in our group but you can only get in if you're dating one of the people in my elite which rarely happen.

I wore my dark blue skirt that reached mid my thighs and white fitted blouse with my black blazers that has the school's logo printed on the left chest and my matching black stilettos, I blew dried my hair and let it naturally fall behind my back. I'm already running late so I don't have time to style it up.

"Cass!" Collin screamed.

"Coming!" I snatched my purse off the bed and walked carefully downstairs, being careful not to trip. Paul probably left while I was taking my shower and mom did so too.

"Damn! You take forever woman!" My brother complained. I grabbed a piece of buttered bagel and followed Collin to his Porsche stored in the garage. He only use his Ferrari for party purposes and his Porsche for school.

I buckled up and chewed on my breakfast while I checked my reflection in the rare view mirror.

"I'm really tired," I whined and leaned my head on the window.

"Thinking about Hendrix that much?" Collin asked and I'm not surprise that he knew what I was thinking about, he always knows everything that is running around my head.

I didn't reply and just shut my eyes closed. Just for a few minutes of nap would be so good.

---------

"Cass, Cass?" I vibrated as someone shook my arm, waking me up.

"What!" I jumped up. School. Yay. Collin parked at his usual spot. I'll probably just sleep in class for the whole day today.

I looked through the wind shield and there stood Luis, Greg and Frederick, but no Hendrix... I need to stop thinking about him too much! It overheats my brain and kills my brain cells!

Collin stepped out of the car and met his friends while I rested my head on the head rest as it ached. Shoot me!

Danielle tapped on my window side and my brother instantly flipped off as he told her not to touch the Porsche. I rolled my eyes and pushed the door open to hear them bickering about stupid non sense.

"Can both of you shut up?" I said in monotone and both of them stopped and glanced at me.

"Are you okay Cass?" Danielle asked concerned.

"She's been tired," Collin answered for me but my best friends gave him a nasty look.

"I wasn't talking to you ass hole," I feel like colliding their heads together. It's like the kiss between them never happened and they're back to their daily life of hating each other.